I promise.

Chapter 5- I promise.

Lillian P.O.V

As soon as I got home I started cooking as I was starving. It didnt take long and within 10 minutes I was calling my father for food.

He came stumbling in from the living room and by the way his hair was a mess and his eyes were all puffy I knew that'd hes been sleeping.

I placed a plate infront of us after putting a plate in the oven for when my mother came down.

We started eating and then I was doing the dishes. Considering it was literally a pan and two plates it didnt take long to clean them.

Soon I was laying on the sofa watching re-runs of How I Met Your Mother. It was the episode where Ted meets 20 hours ago Ted, 20 hours from now Ted and 20 years from now Ted and barney was there aswell.

After about 2 hours I started getting hungry again and pulled out my Doritos with a big grin on my face.

" You know you will get fat if you keep eating those Doritos." a voice sounded making me turn my head to see my brother standing there with ths dude who called me his Mate.

" Naah Zander." I started as I pulled my top up to reveal my stomach " I think im good." I said with a smirk and continued munching on my Doritos.

" Lillie are you seriously eating again? No get up you've got a fight Saturday and you need to train." my father said snatching the crisps out my hands.

I groaned and tried reaching for them but he wasn't having any of it.

" Up." he ordered strictly using motions with his hands for me to get up.

I sighed and stood up bit not before nicking a Doritos and legged it out of the room.

I could here Mate guys booming laughter which made me smirk. I got dressed in a pair of yoga short shorts and a tight white tanktop.

I put on my white trainers and walked outside nearly laughing when Mate guy was ogling over me.

Zander and his new friend followed me down to the basement as I started warning up. After that I plugged my phone into the speakers and Hide away by kieza came on.

I stood infront of my punching bag and did a few basic right hooks and leftys.

Then did dodging and some kicks and after an hour I was burning all over considering I didnt stop once from this extreme workout.

I walked over to my water bottle and gulped down the whole thing. Mate guy was seriously looking worried right now.

I shrugged and started all over again and I knew that'd soon I will be coughing up blood.

I know it's not healthy but I seriously need to win this fight. After 30 minutes of what I just did, I walked over to the treadmill and did 30 minutes on there.

Then I did some weights and soon enough I was literally dead. I groaned and grabbed the bottle of water and soon enough I was coughing up blood.

" Oh my god!" I heard mate guy shout as his arms instantly went around my sweaty body.

" Im good!" I said and drank some more of my water. He looked furious at the moment.

" Are you stupid?! You can't do freaking nearly 3 hours workout non-stop. It's unhealthy." he shouted at me seriously concerned.

I heard Zander sigh and muttered something about going to get me another bottle of water.

" Please stop, doing workouts that long without taking a break." he said sorrowful with pleading eye.

I sighed and nodded regretfully, I mean I don't really want to! That's the way I've always works out!

" Thankyou." he whispered kissing my forehead.

What. The. Hell.