We're here!

Chapter 2- We're here!

" Lillie! Wake up we just entered the town." my father said reaching back and ripping my earphones out.

I growled and looked out the window to see green, and more green and more.

The whole damn place was surrounded by the forest! Is they for real right now.

Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the forest but to be honest I don't exactly like the whole place to be covered.

I sighed as I continued to watch as teenagers my age mingled walking around the street.

Kids played with others as the walked with their mother's. It was pretty obvious that people has grown up together here. Great.. I thought sarcastically.

Now im going to be an outcast, and that is gonna be so much fun! Again with the sarcasm.

To be honest the small little town looked boring with a small little cafe in the corner with what looks like a witch craft library.

There was a small little clothing boutique but that was about it. I sighed annoyed and stuck my earphones back in.

Tiësto red lights was playing through my earphones as I continued to watch my surroundings around me.

Suddenly we passed a sign that says ' Welcome to the home of wolves' and I suddenly was more cautious.

Wolves? Nah there can't be any wolves wandering around here can there? I shrugged and made a mental note to not go to far into the woods.

Suddenly realizing that my father has pulled into a dirt track I watched curiously as we were suddenly surrounded by trees.

I shut my eyes and tried to get more sleep as I was awoken by my annoying father.

After what felt like 5 minutes the car stopped and I was being shaken awake.

" Okay, okay im up!" I said slapping the hands away from me hearing my brother snickering.

I opened one to glare at my brother before getting completely up. I stepped out and looked up at my new house.

Hmm well it's not bad. It was a bigger than normal house with a wooden porch. The porch had a swinging chair and a few chairs aswell.

Grabbing a box I followed my father inside.

" Your rooms at the back with a balcony which looks over the garden and forest." I nodded but was confused when he said it looks over the forest.

Walking up the pretty wooden stairs I soon found my room. It was huge with a joint bathroom, balcony and walk in wardrobe.

I was shocked that my room was already decorated. I had black, white and red walls.

The wall which my four poster bed was up against had all my favourite bands poster and single artists.

Aka; black veil brides, pierce the veil, suicide silence, sleeping with sirens, asking Alexandria, avenged sevenfold, fallout boy, green day, tinie tempah etc.

Over that wall there was normal fairy lights draped over them without the pink fluffy crap.

I had a big plasma tv up on the wall opposite my bed and a stereo surround system around my room.

Under that was a little cupboard for where I could stash my DVDs and CDs.

I walked back down the stairs and thanked my parents for the gift, they only smiled and nodded.

I grabbed more of my boxes and started unpacking them. Soon I was all done and the whole house was unpacked.

" Lillian? Chinese, Indian or pizza?" my dad yelled. I thought about it.

Hmm.. We had a Indian last night and I dont really feel like a Chinese tonight.

" Pizza! I want the mighty meaty one please!" I yelled back as I continued to set up my Xbox.

Yes I was a gamer and not one of those girls who looks like their half naked and posts pictures on instagram saying ' omg im such a gamer hehe!' . No just no.

Im one of those gamers that are like ' okay I'll shower when I get passed level 46.' so yea.

After setting up the Xbox I pulled all my games put which consisted of; black ops, black ops ghosts, need for speed, GTA(grand theft auto, I have all of them), halo reach, FIFA 1,2,3,4,5 etc.

Yep I love action games! it's kinda a addiction. I put all the games into the DVD and CD cupboard.

Soon the pizza arrived, I ate and then collapsed onto my bed falling asleep instantly.