Why the hell have she got red eyes?!

Chapter 13- Why the hell have she got red eyes?!

Xavier's P.O.V --- Your welcome!;)

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I cursed myself over and over. I should not have called my girl a slut.

Oh damn she said she's gonna act like a slut. I swear she better not be grinding up on some perverts sick!

I growled at the mere thought and it had me jumping into my car speeding to this freaking party.

When I pulled up I noticed Lillie's car parked up but with no one in it. I walked inside nodding to the people who bowed to me.

I followed her scent to see her arguing with a boy. A quite big dude but not as big as me.

He had loads of bruises and cuts all over his face like he was in a fight. Damn what if it's the dude she was fighting?

" I don't care Ace!" Yep it's the dude she was fighting.

" Im not taking you back!" she shouted angrily and he groaned running a hand down his face.

" I told you it was an accident!" he shouted back throwing his hands up in the air.

" And I told you I don't care!" she yelled back and chugged down her drink. From by the smell it was vodka.

" Lillie, can we talk?" I asked gently pulling her arm. She turned around and her nose flared. Damn she must be angry.

" Xavier im warning you. Leave me alone for now before my temper does go." she said as her eyes flashed.

What. The. Hell. I thought her parents said she won't phase. So why the hell is her eyes flashing like a dark red.

" Lillie." I said worried as her eyes were now a permanent red. She had this look in her eyes like she could hurt me.

" Go." she ordered and walked away. My mind was spinning. Why the hell have she got red eyes?!

A/N Sorry it's like really short. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this little introduction of Lillie being a supernatural...

Chloecullen4 xoxo