Joel.

Xavier's P.O.V

" Alpha! Rogue vampires spotted on the east side of the territory! " my warrior Blake shouted through the mindlink.

I growled loudly and leaped out the window from my office.

" How many are there of you?" I growled shifting in mid-air.

" Five, alpha." he said urgently. I growled angrily. Stu,pid good for nothing blood sucking leach.

" Don't let him get away!" I screamed as my heavy paws made big thumps against the forest floor.

" Yes alpha." he replied before I blocked him out.

Catching the scent of my five top warriors and one that stood out from all the rest.

Vampire.

He was there being held down roughly by my warriors. He thrashed when he seen me snarling as he did so.

" Let me go!" he screamed angrily thrashing trying to get out their grips.

" What are you doing on my territory, bloodsucker?" I all but snarled disgusted.

He smirked a pathetic smirk trying to irritate me.

" You have such a lovely mate, alpha Xavier." he said spitting out the last part.

Anger bubbled up inside me at the thought of this thing going anywhere near my beautiful mate.

I grabbed the pathetic piece of shit and slarmed up him up against the tree holding him by the neck.

" How the hell do you know my mate?" I asked angrily. I could feel my wolf, Felix wanting to come to the front.

" She's very sexy too, wouldn't mind having a piece of that arse." he said taunting me, ignoring my question.

" Stay the hell away from her!" I screamed tightening my grip.

His beady red eyes followed my every move.

" Oh you don't have to worry about me, it's my brother you should be worrying about." he said with a mysterious smirk gracing his face.

" What brother?" I asked calmly but also with a dangerous tone.

" My older brother. Alexander." he said disgusted. " He has big plans for her." he explained.

" Oh yea, and what are these plans?" I asked sarcastically.

" To make her his queen. My brother is the next in line for the throne." he said shrugging like he really couldn't care.

" Why are you telling us all this?" I asked now honestly curious and a little suspicious.

" Because I hate my brother, and would do anything to get him out of the picture." he started.

" And to be honest, you should keep me around as I could be a great help to you." he said honestly.

" Why should we trust you?" I asked keeping my guard up.

" Because I know all his plans." he said staring me in the eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillie P.O.V

Something was wrong but I just couldn't figure out what.

At the pit of my stomach was a tugging like someone was hurt or someone's in danger.

I sighed and closed my phone once again. After questioning my mother, she told me that, that means my mate is in danger.

That's it im going to look for him. I thought as I opened my window as quietly as I could without disturbing the mother.

I jumped down the three story drop and made my way to the front of the house.

I looked behind me to see if anyone was there before bumping into a hard muscular chest.

And judging by the spark flying it was Xavier.

" What are you doing down here?" he asked with worried eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" I felt that something was wrong so I went to go find you." I said then a sickly sweet smell wafted up my nose choking me in the process.

" What's that god awful dry bleach smell?" I explained shoving my nose in my mates chest.

His chest rumbled as he chuckled wrapping his thick arms around my waist.

" Lillie I would like you to meet Joel the vanpire. Leach I would like you to meet my mate, Lillie." he said as I looked up to see a dude who looked like the cold man at Nandos.

" But you look like Alexander..." I murmured under my breath but of course Xavier heard me.

" HOW THE HELL DID YOU SEE ALEXANDER?!" He shouted possessive hugging me closer to his chest.

" I seem him in nandos when I went to the bathrooms." I asked but it came out more of a question.

" Alexander is my brother and he is a vampire." Joel explained and I scrunched my nose up.

" But how didn't I smell him. It's not possible! He smelled exactly like a human!" I said not believing him.

" He somehow mastered how to mask his scent." Joel said with an annoyed expression.

" What did he say to you?" Xavier asked suddenly.

" Urm just said his name then I said ' I'll see you around' and then he was all like ' Yes, yes you will'" I said kinda creeped out again.

Xavier growled animalistic along with the warriors just as ray walked past.

" What the hell?!" he shouted wide eyed while I groaned.

Great.