Im a slut- Nah hell no!

Chapter 12- Im a slut- Nah hell no!

" What the hell happened to your face?" Xavier asked angrily stepping inside gripping my face.

I groaned and slapped his hand away ignoring his hurt face.

" Im fine! It's not even that bad! Only a bruised cheekbone and a cut lip. Nothing else." I said then looked away as he gave me that look that said ' Really?' .

" Okay so he may have punched me in the ribs but that's it. I done way worse to him." And it was true, I put all my anger from the past and used it on him.

" Damn bro, she sure can hold herself." Lindsay said coming down the stairs in a little black dress the same as mine but mine was a crimson red.

" There's no way in hell your wearing that." Xavier said looking at Lindsay's dress making her pout.

" What, why?! Me and Lillie are matching!" she said angrily pouting.

Xavier's eyes snapped to my body and smirked when he gulped. His eyes widened as he obviously tried to hide the bulge in his pants.

" W-wow! You look... Damn.." he said trailing off thoughts just staring at me. I rolled my eyes.

" Well it's nearly 10:30. Lets go." I said heading towards the door only to be stopped by Xavier.

" I was serious. You two are not leaving this house looking like that. Put a sweater on or something." he said seriously while a gaped.

Naw hell no. Ain't nobody got time for his stank ass. I thought then laughed inwardly.

Dude I am totally gonna use that on a walking silicon. Actually it's a quite a great comeback.

" Xavier no offence but your not my father." I said with my arms crossed across my chest,

" Well you look like a slut. You both do." he said blandly then realizing what he just said.

" Lillie im-" he started but was cut off by me again.

" Save it. If we're sluts then we'll bloody act like sluts." I said grabbing Lindsay's hand.

" I can't believe he just called me that." she said upset. I pulled her into a hug.

" Don't listen to the arsehole." I said sitting in my car. Then turned to her with a smirk.

" Your kinda still a minor and I know for a fact that your brother will kill me if I let you drink to much. So im getting pissed, you can drink but not enough to get tipsy okay?" I said to her to which she nodded gratefully.

" Okay lets go." I said turning on my radio which blasted Touch by shift k3y.

Party here we come.