I reject you, Alpha

200 missed calls, 192 texts and 157 voice messages all off Xavier.

"Wow he sure does miss you!" Ryder exclaimed amused while I rolled my eyes.

"He's an arse." Ace said glaring at my phone as I switched it off.

"He just doesn't take the hint does he?" I said shaking my head getting up off the sofa.

"Nope." Ryder said following me up the stairs into his own room.

I got my bag and looked in the mirror. I was wearing grayish black skinny jeans, a red tank top and a black leather jacket.

I slipped on my black combat boots and then applied my red lipstick. I walked out my door and outside to Ace's car.

"Lets go to hell." Ryder said as Ace made his way to school.

************************************************

"Wait Lillie! Hold up!" Xavier's voice called from down the hall making me walk faster.

"Lillie wait!" he shouted and I quickly rounded a corner running down another hallway.

I could hear his heavy feet running after me as I sped up. Suddenly big muscular arms wrapped around my waist dragging me into their chest.

"Please don't run from me." a saddened voice said in my ear while I struggled in his arms.

"Let me go!" I screamed thrashing in his arms and he sighed sadly.

"Luna are you okay?" a junior asked timidly as I snapped my eyes to him.

"No get him off me." I pleaded struggling more as Xavier growled at him.

The junior hesitantly stepped forward reaching out but Xavier let out a terrifying growl.

"Touch her and I'll rip your throat out… With my teeth!" he snarled and the scrawny teenager shot me a sad look before quickly scrambling away.

"You arsehole! Leave me alone!" I shrieked and he dragged me into a dark classroom.

He quickly locked the door and switched on the light before sitting me down on the desk.

"Just hear me out!" he shouted pleading with me but I snarled and made a break for the window.

"Lillie stop!" he shouted pulling me back and I shouted in frustration.

"Just leave me alone Xavier!" I screamed thrashing in his arms. 

"Just look at me!" he shouted and I angrily turned to look at him. Holy shit.

He was pale with black bags hanging under his eyes.

"I haven't been sleeping." he whispered sadly looking down whimpering.

"And?" I asked looking away from him.

"I know you haven't either." he said turning my face to see the bags under my eyes.

"I can still see them. No matter how much concealer shit you put on." he said and I huffed.

"Im sorry." he whispered tears in his eyes.

"For what? Breaking my heart? Kidnapping me? Anything else you're hiding?" I asked getting out of his grip towards the door.

"I never meant to hurt you." he said standing up reaching for my waist.

"Don't… just don't touch me." I said taking a step back and he whimpered.

"Please. I need you." he cried reaching for me again.

"No you don't. If you needed me, you wouldn't have been fucking around with that slut." I said shaking my head.

"I need you! Your my mate! Your my Luna!" he shouted stepping towards me.

"Exactly. Im just your mate." I said and unlocked the door.

"Your not just my mate! Your my beautiful, gorgeous, smart, helpful, caring and badass mate who im insanely in love with!" he cried wrapping his arms around my waist nuzzling my neck.

"Ana can be your mate." I said unwrapping his arms from around my waist.

He let out a cry and got on his knees begging wrapping his arms around my waist while pressing his face into my stomach.

"Don't leave me." he whimpered holding tighter. I gulped and held back the tears and pushed his arms away.

"Xavier when I walk out this door I want you to stay away unless it's got something to do with the war. Delete my number and whatever you got that's related to me." I said stepping out of his old.

"Please." he whimpered looking up at me with heart broken eyes. I strained my eyes to look away and gulped.

"I Lillie Montez reject you Alpha Xavier." I said and he screamed in pain over loosing his mate.

"Good bye Xavier." I said and ran down the hall.