Race ~part 1~

Chapter 7- Race~ part. 1~

The week seemed to go by fairly quickly and before I knew it, it was thankfully Friday.

" There you are!" Zander said making me jump up against my locker.

" Zander! You scared the crap out of me!" I shouted throwing a punch to his stomach.

He weezed and clutched his stomach looking up at me with a glare.

" What the hell was that for?" he shouted at me angrily. I shrugged.

" You sneaked up on me." I said simply turning back to my locker.

" Well dad told me to remind you that you've got the match tonight." he said and I groaned.

" Yes! I know, geez! Why is he always reminding me?" I exclaimed annoyed.

" Maybe because the dude your fighting is your biggest rival?" he said in a ' duh' voice. I rolled my eyes.

" Yea whatever." I said and walked off to my first class of the day. Calculus.

Shoot me now. I thought as I walked in literally a minute late earning a glare off Mr. Jay.

" Why are you late?" he all but snarled earning a warning growl off Xavier.

" Just finishing up hiding a body." I said and then looked at everyone " I wouldn't go in the big lake in the forest if I was you." I said then taking a seat next to Xavier.

Everyone laughed making me smirk. After 30 minutes I stick my hand up.

" What?" he asked impatiently sighing making everyone turn to stare at me. I could feel Xavier's curious gaze on the side of my head.

" Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked leaning back in my seat.

" For what?" he asked me harshly which made me want to throw a chair at his stupid head.

" To open the chamber of secrets." I said sarcastically earning an eye roll.

" Quickly." he snapped writing up a bathroom pass. I stood up and snatched it out of hand.

" Thanks." I said with a cocky smirk as I walked put the room slamming the door on my way out.

I walked through the hallways aimlessly bored put of my mind.

" Lillie!" I heard someone call from down the hallway. I turned around to see Chase, Xavier's best friend running up to catch up with me.

" S'up," I said fist pumping him before we carried on walking down the hallway.

" So where you off?" he asked shoving his hands in his pockets. I smirked and snickered.

" Supposed to be going to the "bathroom"." I said laughing quietly. He gave me a knowing smirk.

" Wanna call Xavier and skip the rest of the day?" he asked pulling out his phone. I shrugged and he started dialing his number.

Xavier P.O.V

Why does my mate have to be a badass.. I thought amused leaning back in my chair as the stupid teacher ranted about how she should of been back by now.

I rolled my eyes, dude everyone knows that you don't go to the toilet you walk around.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket earning attention from people around me.

" Hello!" I said earning a look of bewilderment from Mr. KillJoy.

" Yo, wanna skip with me and Lillie?" I heard chase ask. If course Lillie agreed.

" Yea I'll be right there." I said standing up grabbing my bag.

" Wait!" I heard Lillie's sweet voice sound from down the phone.

" Yea?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

" Can you grab my stuff for me? Or should I just come and get it?" she asked me.

" It's okay I'll grab it." I said already putting stuff in her bag. I picked up her bag and walked out the classroom.

" Thanks Xavier!" she said happily then hung up. I chuckled and followed my mates sweet scent to see her and chase leaning up against the lockers waiting for me.

" Hey!" I said pulling Lillie in for a hug, her scent welcoming me. I kissed the top of her head and chuckled when she blushed.

" So where do you all wanna go?" I asked them as we made our way to the exit.

" Can't do anything that will take all my energy, ive got a fight tonight with my rival ace. He's a bastard." she said looking ready to beat him already.

" Him?! Your fighting a man?!" I exclaimed angrily. She shrugged.

" It's illegal street fighting. You fight who your picked to fight. Once your in the zone you can't back out, its either fight or die because the fighters in there won't hesitate to beat you to death." she said like it was nothing.

" And your not scared?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. She shook her head no.

" Anyway, so what we gonna do?" chase said awkwardly changing the subject.

" Race anyone?" Lillie said gesturing to the row of our sports cars.

Lillie's bright yellow evo 9 which she had obviously done up before now. My white Toyota supra and chase's orange Mazda.

" I know a place but theres lots of turns." chase said making Lillie smirk,

" Perfect." she said and walked towards her car. " Well are we going or what?' she asked and took off in her car.