A change of heart.

I love the rain, it's just so soothing. Makes you forget about your problems.

As far as problems are concerned, well. The pains from Xavier sleeping with that whore Ana has stopped.

That weird vampire Alexander has also stopped his killings for a while. Probably planning something.

"Annnnnnnd, Alexander strikes again." Ace said walking in while dragging out the A's.

Spoke too soon. I thought sarcastically as I turned to glance up from my book to look at him.

"Not my problem." I said looking back down at my book.

Ah, the Goblet of fire.I thought happily.

"Wait, what?" Ace asked, confusion etched all over his face.

"They're not my pack to deal with," I started book marking the page and set it on my bed side table.

"After all. He is the Alpha." I finished snarling as I did so.

"Hold the hell up! When did you have a sudden change of heart?" Ace said standing up following me down the stairs.

"About 5 seconds ago." I answered amused. We reached the stairs and there sat on the couch was my wonderful brother Zander.

I simply ignored him and slipped on my black leather combat boots.

"You can't ignore me forever!" Zander spoke up from the awkward silence. I rolled my eyes and focused on tieing the lace up.

"I can try." I stated dryly hearing him sigh in frustration.

"Look it's not my fault. Being a part of Xavier's pack my wolf feels the need to protect him. " he defended himself.

"No. It's just you're too much of a kiss arse to stand up to him for hurting your twin sister." I snarl and watch as he tried to come up with some sort of lie.

I could see it in his eyes. The clocks turning in his pea sized brain. He knew for a fact I was right, he just didn't want to admit it.

"I -" he started but I cut him off by walking out the front door, Ace in tow.

"And where are we going?" he asked as we made it to the front line of the forest.

"About to get that lazy arse Alpha into gear." I said before sprouting my wings getting ready to fly.

"This ought to be fun." I heard him mumble sarcastically before taking off with me, vanishing in the trees

A/N I'm sorry this is late and very short but I'm working on trying to update them all!

So enjoy this I guess!

Oh and btw MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 15 DAYS!