What the hell is a mate?!

Chapter 3- What the hell is a mate?!

I woke up with a start as I heard a big bang. I groaned and got up and walked down the stairs to see what the noise was about.

" Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit" I heard cursing as I seen my father trying to pick up the frying pan that he dropped.

" Okay there dad?" I said amused trying not to laugh. He looked at me shocked that I was there then looked guilty.

" I woke you up didnt I?" he said wincing when I gave him a deanpan look..

" What were you attempting to do know?" I asked still amused as I took a seat at the breakfast bar.

" Trying to make breakfast?" he said but it came out more of a question than a statement,

" But there's no food here..." I said slowly as realization dawned on his face.

" Oh yea." he said as he gave me a sheepish grin I groaned and softly smacked my head against the counter.

" What time is it?" I asked impatiently looking at him with a bemused look.

" Urm 8:00 am." he said shrugging as he counted money from his wallet. I gaped at him.

" 8:00 am? It's like in the middle of the night!" I said annoyed and sleepy. He gave me a look that says ' really?'.

I shrugged and gave him an innocent smile. He rolled his eyes and handed me money.

I raised one eyebrow something that I inherited from my mom.

" Go and get some ingredients for breakfast." he said " Theres should be enough there for drinks aswell." he said then handed me the keys to his Audi r8.

I gasped as he handed me the keys. Oh my god im gonna die! I've been waiting for this day for so long!

I took the keys and money and run up the stairs into my room to get ready.

I pulled on my black skinny jeans, a black crop top with daisies all over it and my white Nike air force 1s.

Not bothering with a jacket seeming as it looks stunning outside I ran back down the stairs.

I walked out the door and ran the the car. I relished the feeling as I sat in the black designer leather seat of the driver seat.

I started the car and it rewarded me with the soft but powerful purr of the engine, and right there I nearly fainted.

Okay so I might have a slight obsession with cars and may know my way around one specifically the engine.

I pulled out the driveway and tried remembering the way to the local store I seen on the way here.

I soon found the store surprisingly easily and parked up the car. People stared and more specifically my twin brother did.

He was standing there with a bunch of huge boys covered in tattoos and looked scary as hell.

I stepped out of the baby and locked it, my brother waved me over and I took note on how these huge dudes were checking me out.

" What the hell are you doing?" he hissed as he grabbed hold of my arm.

I smirked and him in a way saying ' hah bitch I won the first ride of the car'.

" Father told me I could drive it to the store to buy breakfast. Now if you'll excuse me." I said and gave him one last final smirk before waking into the store.

I bought pancake mix, eggs, bacon, waffles, orange juice and a big bag of chilli flavoured Doritos. After paying I walked back to my car to see my brother still there.

" Are you walking home or are you having a lift back with me?" I asked him as I placed the bags in the boot.

" We'll take him home don't worry." a deep husky voice sounded which literally gave me shivers down my spine.

I looked up and met the most gorgeous looking pair of eyes I have ever seen.

They were a dark navy blue different from my bright emerald green ones. He had dark brown hair that was in a buzz cut.

His body was absolutely huge, he had muscles everywhere. His arms were the size of basketballs, you could visible see the outline of his large pecks and 8 pack through his white vest.

His long muscled legs were clad in a pair of navy jeans and had on biker boots. My eyes travelled back over his huge body, over his big broad shoulders to his face which was staring at me intently.

He had plump red lips which were just waiting to be kissed. High cheekbones and crooked nose which has obviously been broken to many times.

Even though his lips were plump and red they were still cracked giving him a manly look.

He had a slight stubble over his chin and a big scar over his eyebrows giving him a dangerous and mysterious vibe.

I failed to notice until now that he had a sleeve of tattoos and some that went over to his neck and down his chest.

I looked back into his eyes which showed nothing but pure lust, awe and something that I could quite comprehend.

" Mate." he whispered as his big caloused hand caressed the side of my face.

He had to lean down alot considering he was a staggering 6"9 to my tiny 5"3.

Suddenly a cleared throat made us snap our heads to the source of the sound to see my brother standing there looking awkward.

The man growled at him to which my brother and all the rest of the beefy dudes bowed the head.

But now that I think about it he had this surge of power aura about him. Like he demanded to be respected.

I cleared my throat and took a step back awkwardly.

" I-um I need to go." I said stuttering which made me curse annoyed with myself.

I jumped in my car and drove off slightly confused as to what happened.

And most of all. What the hell is a mate?!