Stay?

I groaned quietly due to my hoarse throat. Am I the only one that when you wake up, your voice is nearly gone?

Well... Anyway back to the other reason why I woke up, who the hell left the damn curtains open?!

I reached my arm over to the bed side table seeing the time 8:09am shine brightly in white numbers.

I groaned and tried sitting up to go for a pee but was held down by a enormous muscled, tattooed arm.

I sighed and tried shoving his arm off but to no prevail. I growled in annoyance and started pinching his arm.

Oh my god, really? He didnt even wince! I thought and started slapping his shoulder.

He groaned in annoyance and pulled me closer into his chest. Mumbling something under his breath.

"Xavier." I whined annoyed and I was really busting to go for a pee.

" ...Go back to sleep" he mumbled muzzling my neck. I groaned. Now that I think about it... I've even groaning alot this morning.

" No I need a pee." I said making him huff in annoyance pulling me closer.

" Then pee." he said making me roll my eyes.

" Xavier I swear if you don't let me go right now, I will piss in your coffee and take a shit on your kitchen floor." I said seriously making him look up in suprise.

" Damn girl.." he muttered releasing me from his grip. I smiled in accomplishment.

I slid off the bed and raced into the bathroom slamming the door. I quickly relieved myself and after washing my hands I walked back into the room.

Xavier was hugging my pillow still sleeping. I giggled as he snuggled more into the bed.

What a baby.. I thought giggling unable to control myself.

" What are you giggling about?" he murmurs still half asleep. I snickered and started towards my bed.

" Come back to bed will you?" he asked annoyed with me moving around the room.

" Nope." I said picking out clothes for me to wear. After literally 5 seconds I heard Xavier get up and then I was flung over his shoulder.

" Xavier!" I squealed in suprise as he flung me back on the bed tackling me as he did so.

" Are you gonna stay on the bed?" he asked in a threatening way.

" No.." I said trailing off unsure of what to say.

" Wrong answer." he said as his hands flew to my waist tickling me. I squealed in laughter and thrashed around.

He laughed and tickled down my thighs as I gasped for air. I howled in laughter trying to get out of his grasp.

" S-stop!" I said breathlessly trying to catch my breath. He laughed in amusement.

" Will you stay in bed?" he asked as he sat lightly on my waist not putting all his weight on me.

" Yes." I breathed in defeat pouting annoyed. He laughed pecked my forehead making me blush slightly.

" Don't we have to visit that pack today?" I asked confused making his eyes widen in realization.

" Oh yea.. Oops.." he said sheepishly making me glare at him.

" Really?!" I said half angry half amused. I rolled my eyes and layed back down.

Today's gonna be a ling day... I thought shaking my head.

A/N So im sorry it's short!:/ Have alot of year 10 assignments I gotta Finnish!:/

chloecullen4 xoxo