Never joke about llamas Ace.

" Order the cheese and bacon burger! It's amazing I know you'll love it!" he said excitedly making me chuckle.

" Okay! Well seeming as you know what I'll love, you can order me my drink." I said with a challenging look in my eyes.

" Challenge accepted." he said and I laughed.

" Hello can I take your order?" a womans voice asked. I looked up and smiled.

" Urm yes can I have two cheese and bacon burgers and one coke and one Oreo milkshake." he said and I squealed at the Oreo milkshake part.

I absolutely love Oreos and milkshakes and Ace obviously remembers my rage about eating Oreos.

" Okay your drink will be here in just a couple of minutes." she said walking away.

" You remembered." I said aww'ing making him blush slightly.

" Kinda hard not to! You used to be munching on them all the time!" he said laughing making me giggle.

" Gosh I missed you." he whispered staring me in the eye lovingly. I bit my lip and looked down.

" Im sorry. I was so stupid back then." he said seriously making me whimper. Those stupid memories coming back to haunt me.

" Lila. It would mean the world to me if you took me back. I know I do not deserve you and I won't be surprised if you say no but Lillie im begging you just give me another chance." he said pleadingly.

" Just give me time Ace." I whispered wiping any tears that fell. He nodded and reached across the table to lightly press his lips to my forehead.

" Your drink and food.." the waitress said awkwardly he leant back across the table and stay back down.

" Thankyou." I said and we dug into our food. I took a sip of my milkshake and my eyes widened.

" Oh my god." I said as I took another two gulp of the milkshake.

" Sure your not having a food-orgasm there Lila?" he asked laughing taking a sip of his coke.

" Nearly there!" I said jokingly making ace splutter on his drink. He looked up at me amused.

" Your something else.." Ace said shaking his head with a small smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Im paying!"

" No im paying!"

" Hey look there's a llama!"

" Where?!" I shouted excitedly making ace roll his eyes. He slammed down money to the waitress and dragged me out of the cafe.

" Seriously? You seriously thought there was a llama?!"  he said bewildered.

" Ace you never joke about llamas." I said seriously making him laugh. We walked into the forest and grew our wings.

" Ready?" he asked with a smirk making me raise my eyebrows.

" Are we having a race?" I asked curiously seeing him nod. I sighed and took off laughing.

" Cheater!" he screamed taking off after me. It was dark out now and as I flew I couldn't see that much.

Luckily we had night vision so it wasn't that bad. I giggled as I flew in between trees doing twirls.

I soon landed next to my house and stumbled through the garden. My wings were now gone.

" I win!" I scream as I ran into the kitchen to see my twin, parents, Xavier and chase siting there.

" Not fair!" Axe pouted after me. " You cheated!" he said annoyed making me laugh.

" Nah your just a sore loser." I said smirking at him as I got a drink from the fridge.

I handed him a bottle of water and chugged down mine. I seen Xavier stare me down shocked that im not bad anymore.

" Lillie what are you doing?" my mother asked as I leant out the window pouring water all over my head.

" Im warm." I said shrugging earning a weird look from my brother. My dad cleared his throat.

" Me, your mother and the rest want to talk to you." my dad said telling me to sit down.

" I'll just go." ace said then turned back around. " I'll call you later." he said and I nodded.

" Honey, me, zander, Xavier and chase are werewolves." my dad said. Well life just keeps getting better and better.