Explaining.

Recap:

Xavier growled animalistic along with the warriors just as ray walked past.

" What the hell?!" he shouted wide eyed while I groaned.

Great.

Present:

" Why the hell are they growling like that?!" he shouted before ripping me from Xavier and took a protective stance infront of me.

Wrong move. I thought as Xavier's eyes darkened to black. I quickly ran from behind ray to calm down Xavier.

" Xavier," I murmured cupping his face and made him look at me. His eyes softened and wrapped his arms around me.

" LILLIE!" Ray shouted incredulously making Xavier growl.

" Watch your tone boy." he said darkly not affecting Ray at all.

" Mind telling me what's going on?" Ray asked me with an irritated look in his eyes.

" Urm... I-I… w-well…" I started and ended up like the stuttering fool.

" Tell him."  Ace's deep voice sounded coming out from the forest. I snapped my eyes to him in shock but soon faded into anger.

" Where the hell have you been you stupid shitbag!" I screamed hitting him.

" Sorry… Sorry… I had to go help the other guardians.." he said pulling me into a hug.

" What…? What the… Why the hell is he here?!" Ray screamed angrily ready to launch himself at him.

" Oh god not you!" Ace groaned and I slapped him upside the head.

" I've had enough of this! He's my best friend and have been forever. Which im most definitely not going to change that title. Not if you'll excuse me I have to go explain stuff to my BEST FRIEND!" I screamed taking hold of ray and dragging him into the forest.

" Mind wanna start telling me what's happening?" Ray asked impatiently tugging us to a stop in the middle of a meadow.

" Okay well im a forest queen. Gift sent from heaven, a curse from hell. Aka im the demon-angel. I can stop the war between vampires and the forest creatures. Yes I have wings and I have powers." I started waiting for his reaction.

" Can I see your wings?" he asked hesitantly and I nodded.

Feeling slight tareing but nothing hurtful it was more like you've been in a jacket all day in the sun and only now your taking it off.

My wings fluttered and gleamed in the sun. Ray gasped and looked at me in awe.

I know why. Rose said after my first shift, whatever I was wearing that day is what I would wear everytime I shift.

So here I was in a tight skin tight crimson red dress. Ending about mid thigh and had no sleeves.

My silky creamy thighs were on show and my black combat boots stood out along with my black wings.

My dark brown hair was in soft beach waves around my shoulder and my eyes were surrounded in elegant black makeup and dark red lipstick.

All in all I looked extremely badass. Ray gulped looking me up and down. What seemed to stand out was my golden eyes.

" Wanna know my powers?" I asked, my voice coming out in a powerful purr.

" Y-yes." he said quietly staring at me and I pulled me hand out and a fire ball appeared.

He gasped and stared at me as I made fireworks with them.

' Damn she's hot! And look at those powers, they're awesome! I wonder if she can fly…?' Ray thought and I laughed.

" Yes ray I can fly." I said rolling my eyes as I took his hand.

" But how? Did I say that aloud?" he asked nervously and I laughed again. It came out like chime bells.

" I can read minds and see the future. I still need to find out the rest of my powers.." I said and took off flying with him.

He yelped in suprise but looked down in awe. I wants surprised, the view up here was amazing.

I flew back down and set him on the floor.

" Also everyone else is werewolves. You'll see me with Xaviers alot as im his soul mate. Ace is my guardian angel and yea…" I said and give him a few second to take in.

" Ready to go back?" I asked softly and he smiled and nodded.  I took him again and we flew right into the house.

" We're back!" I called as we walked into the living room to see everyone looking agitated.

" The vampires have attacked again." Xavier said looking straight at me.

And with that, the smile was wiped right off my face.