The vision.

Oh how I've been waiting for you all morning, and now I've got you right here.

Just waiting to be sucked and licked, and the best part is that I've got five of you.

All in different flavours. Apple, raspberry, strawberry, orange and watermelon.

Zayum I do love me some lollipops! And as I skipped through these empty halls with a sucker hanging from the corner of mouth and a cheesy grin playing on my lips I sure made it clear.

" Lillie what are you doing?" Xavier's amused voice broke me of my train of thoughts from my life long partner.

I glared at him and ripped the sucker from my lips making a big pop.

" I was daydreaming about my lollipop and you ruined it!" I said pouting annoyed.

He laughed aloud and stood up straight from where he was leaning up against the lockers.

" Go on a date with me." he said randomly after a couple seconds of awkward silence.

" Huh- duh what now?" I asked surprised by his outburst.

" Go on a da-"

" There you are Lila! Damn girl why do you always skip?!" Ace annoyed but relived voice floated from down the hall.

Xavier let out an angry huff and glared at Ace viciously. Ace simply glared back and turned back to me.

" Wanna go for a fly?" he asked making me smile and nod. He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

" Bye Xavier!" I said turning back with a small but sorry grin on my face.

His eyes softened and he smiled back showing adorable dimples. I aw'ed making him chuckle.

I turned the corner and we were outside. We made our way into the forest and grew out our wings.

" Urgh I missed you my faithful beautiful wings." I said stroking them making them flutter.

" Your so weird.." Ace mumbled with a small smile on his face. Taking the lollipop out of my mouth I paced the left over stick in my back pocket.

" Lets go." I said and took off into the sky. The wind blew through my hair as I flew above the clouds.

I giggled and twirled in the sky making a loop. Ace laughed aloud and followed my lead copying my actions.

I turner upside down so it look like I was falling face first. Just as I was about to hit the gleaming water of the lake I glided above it.

I stuck my hand in the water making a little splash. I started flying back up towards Ace who was watching me.

" This is awesome!" I said as we sat in a tree. Ace smiled and agreed.

Suddenly feeling a slight fuzz in the back of my mind and little white dots appearing in my vision.

I took hold of Ace to steady myself as I was pulled into what seemed to be like a vision.

It was snow everywhere and we were in the middle of the forest. It was a beautiful sight but even humans could tell there was a slight tense aura hanging over the forest.

The evening was peaceful not a sound only the small footsteps of passing animals and the quiet chirps of the birds.

Then it all stopped. It was deathly quiet, too quiet. There was not a sound in sight and it came almost suspicious.

And thats when I heard them. The heavy footsteps of anger and hatred of the vampires. Vampire Royals to be exact.

There heavy black boots with their fancy golden and red clocks sweeping the snow covered forest floor.

Their were loads of them. Like an army with one look of there face, a battle look.

Where you prepare yourself that people might die. People you love and are close to you are going to die.

The vision changed to where we're all standing in the clearing. The ' all ' meaning by Xavier's pack and neighboring packs.

The forest creatures surrounded us looking terrified scared for loosing their family members.

I stood there in the middle of them all with Xavier by my side and Ace not to far away guarding my side.

I had a bow and arrow on my back and a pretty silver knife strapped to my hip.

It was pure silver with black intriguing swirls on the handle and a red ruby in the middle.

The picture started to get fuzzy and my vision was going im and out of focus.

" Lila!" I heard Ace shout as my my eyes snapped open to see im lying on my sofa with my family and Xavier looking worried.

I gasped as I sat up right. They rushed to my side quickly panicking thinking something was wrong.

" The vampires! They're coming when the snow falls." I said hurriedly.