I did it for you.

We made it to the big pack house and I walked through the front door.

Me and Ace stormed through the living room earning terrified looks off pack members.

I stormed up the stairs and slammed open the Alphas office door.

He jumped in fright from his office seat and his eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Lillie! I-I didn't know you were coming today!" he said nervously straightening his shirt.

"Well you don't need to worry I'm not staying long. I just came here to tell you that your pack isn't my problem anymore. I'm tired of solving murders of your pack members when you're screwing Anal Ana." I spat coldly and watched as amusement flickered through his eyes.

"Anal Ana?" he asked chuckling crossing his enormous arms across his chest.

"Really? That's all you've taken out of that?" I asked incredulously while he smirked.

"Ugh you're so freaking annoying. Your pack members are dying!" I said speaking slowly at the last part.

"Yea I have noticed!" he said rolling his eyes while I snarled.

"You are one unless Alpha I'll tell you that." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. I shook my head and grabbed Ace's hand.

"Come on. We're getting no where with him." I said quietly as I started for the door.

"Wait. Can we talk about this?" Xavier asked with pain in his eyes.

"About the murders? Yea sure." I said leading back to sit down on the seats.

"Alone." he said glaring at Ace. Ace looked at him and glared right back.

"No." he said and sat back in the chair smirking at Xavier.

"Don't fucking disrespect me in my own house!" Xavier growled dangerously.

I sighed and stood up.

"Why don't you go wait for me in the living room? I'll be down in 5." I said to Ace. He looked rather conflicted but never the less stood up.

And for good measure he quickly kissed me on the cheek while smirking and walked out.

Xavier growled and stared at him in jealousy. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Right, I've been looking through the murders and think there's a link. The only people Alexander is killing, is half breeds." I said and he looked at me in confusion.

"So he only believes in a pure race?" he said and I nodded.

"That's very voldemort of him." he muttered and I chuckled.

"Yup. Anyway it's not just half weres and half humans he's killing. But he's also slaughtering half weres and vampires, vampires and fairy etc." I said and he looked shocked.

"He only believes in pure races. He's not trying to kill all your pack off but the as voldemort would say, the "mud bloods". Even if they're not weres." I explained and he nodded thoughtfully.

"Okay that's a major lead." he stated as he wrote some of this stuff down.

"Hm hm. Just put all the half breeds into hiding will ya?" I asked and he nodded flashing me a smile.

"Hey. Thankyou. This means a lot." Xavier said from right beside me before pulling me into a hug.

I stiffened and he tightened his arms around me.

"I never wanted to hurt you. But what I did. I did it for you." he murmured and kissed me on the forehead.

I stood there confused. Still wrapped up in his arms. What the hell did he mean?

A/N sorry it's short!!

You've gotten a hint about what's happened. And yea...

So the next chapter will be up soon.

Vote
Comment
Yea!