The vision ~ part 2~

" We're gonna have to start training immediately." Xavier said seriously with no emotion visible clear on his face.

" I should call all the other demon-angels." Ace said already walking out the door.

" Lila. Your going to have to come with me to the other packs. I need my Luna by my side." he confirmed making my heart flutter slightly.

" Okay." I said abit shaky about helping to rule a pack. He smiled and nodded.

" Pack your bags." he said before dialling a number probably his beta, Chase.

I ran up the stairs and shoved in anything with makeup, a towel and cleaning essential aka makeup, body wash etc.

I packed everything using my unnatural speed. I smiled and chucked my black leather jacket on.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at what I had chosen for today.

I put on black skinny jeans, black combat boots and a red tanktop. To be honest I looked pretty badass.

Making my way down the stairs after grabbing my bag I placed it in the doorway then went into the living room to find Xavier.

Ace was also standing in the corner glaring grumpy at Xavier making him smirk smugly.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to stand in front of him. " Ready?" I asked and he nodded going to put his bags in the car.

" Be careful." Ace said pulling me into a hug. I nodded while rolling my eyes.

" Just remember that im just a mindlink away." he said jokingly although seriously.

I smiled and nodded before making my way to Xavier's car. He was leant up against it glaring angrily at ace.

I sighed annoyed starting to get annoyed by the both of them. I sat in the passengers seat and Xavier pulled out.

After a couple of complete and utter boring silence I plugged my phone into the stereo, and shuffled my travel playlist.

Touch by shift k3y played softly as a background music as I prepared myself to talk to him.

" So.." I started nervously. " What pack are we visiting first?" I asked curiosly watching as he jumped.

" The Williams pack." he said curtly almost annoyed that I was talking to him. I raised one eyebrow in a ' naaa hell no!' way.

" Okay then the sec-" I started.

" Look can you please stop talking?!" he snapped harshly making me jump. I gaped at him before turning away.

" Okay. You want me to stop talking? How about I never speak to you again?!" I snarled angrily watching as he winced.

" Lillie im sorry..." he started but trailed off when he realized I shoved my earphones in, turning the volume all the way up.

After a couple of hours it was starting to get dark and we were both getting drowsy and tired.

He pulled up into a hotel and parked up. Throughout the whole of the car journey Xavier tried talking to me.

I ignored him as I played games on my phone looking like he wasn't even there.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag with all my stuff in. I walked behind a slightly rigged Xavier into the small warm looking lobby.

An old women about the age of 70 sat at the desk with a kind smile playing on her lips.

" How can I help you?" she asked smiling at me to which I returned. Blanking out her and Xavier's conversation I looked back down at my nearly dead phone.

Feeling a warm, comforting but calloused hand gently tugging my arm made me look up.

But judging from the tingles and sparks going up and down my body I knew it was Xavier.

" Come on." he said softly in his deep husky voice pulling me into the elevator.

" Have a nice night!" the old frail looking women called to which I turned and smiled a thankyou.

We pulled up onto level 4 and we stepped out as we looked for room 122. Finally finding it I unlocked the door.

I looked around and instantly noticed the double bed gracing the floor of the middle of the room.

I also noticed that that was the only bed in the room which means I have to share a bed with...

Naaa hell no!