Party? YES!

Chapter 10- Party? YES!

" So there's a party tomorrow night." Xavier mentioned which made chase perk his head up from his burger in excitement.

" Yes, we'll go." I said bluntly taking a huge bite out of the burger. Chase chuckled at me while Xavier stared at me in bewilderment.

" What?" I asked nibbling on a fry then dipping it in my barbeque sauce.

" You like party's?" he asked shocked. I shrugged I've always loved party's.

" Yep! What time?" I asked swinging my legs back and fourth, chuckling when a group of boys whistled at me while walking past.

Xavier growled at them angrily clenching his fists. Their eyes widened before they scurried away.

" 10:00pm." he said still glaring at the backs of the kids head. I burst out laughing and kicked him from under the table.

" Xavier! Pity, they're only like 13- 15 year olds!" I said giggling. He pouted.

" So I'll pick you up at 10:00?" Xavier said looking at me expectantly. I nodded.

" What type of party is it?" I asked him and he shrugged.

" Dunno but my little sister. Shes a junior, she wants to go shopping with you." he said and I paled. Shopping just please no.

" Shopping?" I asked weakly and I nibbled on my bottle lip. He nodded slowly and I started fake crying.

" Noooooooooo!" I said dramatically earning alot of unwanted attention.

" What?" I asked then got annoyed when this one bitch wouldn't look away.

" Oh bitch thinks shes big and bad, thinks she's big and bad. Well let's see how big and bad she is when I beat her arse tonight." I said in a stupid voice.

Chase and Xavier burst out laughing making the girl go bright red and turn around in embarrassment.

" Heh what time is it?" I asked as I sipped on my coke.

" Damn! it's 4 pm!" Chase said checking his watch. I nodded then my eyes widened.

" Shit." I cursed gathering my stuff anf took another bite out of my burger.

" The fight is at 6 and I need to get ready," I said running out of McDonald's with chase and Xavier hot on my trail.

" Well this is where we depart." I said giving a hug to both boys. I jumped in my car and waved to them goodbye.

I pulled into my driveway and jumped out locking the doors and ran inside.

" Where the hell have you been?" my father shouted where he have been obviously been pacing around.

" Sorry dad!" I said running up the stairs to get changed. Coming down in a pair of leather material leggings and a red tight crop top.

Yes I know but you need badass looking type of clothes. I tied up my black combat boots and took my bag with all my essentials.

" Ready?" he asked chucking my bag into the boot of the car. I nodded and we hopped in and drove off to the underground fighting place.