Race ~ part 2~

Chapter 8- ~ part 2~

Lillie P.O.V

Me and Xavier followed chase to this destination he was on about. Soon we pulled in and Xavier motioned for us to get out.

" Okay so I think we should have a go at the course separately first." Xavier said, while I took my time looking around the course.

It was a normal concrete floor with loads of twists and turns perfect for drifting.

" I'll go first." I said walking towards my car.

" I should warn you." chase said smirking "They don't call me the race king for nothing." he said cockily with a smirk.

" We'll see." I said taunting him with a smirk. I heard Xavier go ' oooooh!' and laugh.

I got in my car and drove to the starting line. I revved the engine loudly enough for the car to shake.

" GO!" I heard Xavier scream before I was already off. Seeing a quite tight corner come up I put the car in gear, hit the accelerator and pulled the hand break making a perfect drift.

I looked in the rear mirror seeing chase and Xavier looking gobsmacked. I laughed.

" They don't call me Drift King for nothing." I said and sped up. After completing the whole course I pulled up infront of the boys.

" So whose next?" I asked with a cocky smirk on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hah Chase I told you I would beat your arse!" I said smirking as Xavier and chase handed me the money grumbling.

We agreed to only bet $20 seeming as it wasn't exactly a real race.

" Lets just go and get food." chase grumbled grumpy that he lost. Xavier let out a booming laugh and wrapped a arm around my shoulder.

" She won chase get over it." he said laughing. " You never know there might be something your better at." Xavier finnished making chase look up with an idea.

" Fighting!" he shouted making me roll my eyes.

" I'll most probably hurt you, a kickboxer remember?" I said annoyed.

" Yea im probably better than you." he said cockily. My facial features darkened. I. Do. Not like to be questioned on my fighting skills.

" I'll hurt you chase. Im warning you now. Back. Down." I said warningly making him smirk.

" Come on Lillie, are you scared?" he asked mockingly.

" Chase, enough." Xavier warned making Chase nod. What the hell?!

" Sooooooo, McDonald's anyone?" Xavier asked.