one.

It's not like I didn't want to be here, everyone wanted to be at this Grand Prix. C'mon it was Monaco after all, but I had no interest in racing at all.
I shouldn't be complaining because the view was honestly amazing. I was laying on the balcony of our apartment, a cocktail in one hand and a book in the other. "Noa are you ready?" my dad yelled from inside the apartment.

He was always capable of ruining a perfect peaceful moment. I sighed as I looked at the sea. Our apartment had a perfect view and was most of the time extremely quiet. Except for this weekend. Monaco was extremely busy this weekend, I hated that. There was nothing worse than the sound of these cars, it was so loud and disturbing.

"Noa!" my dad yelled again. I sighed even louder as I got up.

As I walked in the apartment, I threw my book on the couch. I titled my head at my dad and raised my eyebrow. "What?" I looked at him. He was wearing a suit and tie so I already knew I had to accompany him to some stupid event.

"Are you seriously not dressed yet?" he pointed at my bikini and shook his head.

"I mean, technically I am dressed" I chuckled but I knew it was gonna annoy him.

He rolled his eyes, it was confirmation that it actually was annoying him. "Go get dressed Noa" he said as his phone starting ringing. "and hurry up" his voice sounded even more annoyed as he picked his phone up and walked to the balcony where I was enjoying the silence just moments ago.

I walked in my dressing. Yes I had an entire room for my clothes. My dad compensated his lack of presence with clothes, a lot of them.
I brushed my fingers against the expensive fabric. I had so many clothes, but still felt like I had nothing to wear.
I sighed as I reached the end of the dressing. I was staring at an entire wall filled with shoes. Heels, sandals, sneakers, you name it and I have it.
I decided to just wear a dress and sandals because I had no clue where we were going. Most of the times, I was just following him around or sitting by myself at these kind of events.

"Where exactly are we going this time?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. My dad was waiting for me by the door.

"It's the event of our company and we are late" he said as he opened the door. He was annoyed because he hated to be late, even though he was the one who was late all the time.
He hated it when I made him late.
They always waited for him though. He was the boss of Richard Mille. He sponsored many teams, just like he sponsored Ferrari and Mclaren, hence why we had to attend the race this weekend.

And he also sponsored the prince of Monaco, Charles Leclerc.

————————-

As expected, my dad disappeared as soon as we arrived at the event and I was sitting by myself once again.
I was used to that but it was still boring. I put my head on my hand and looked at the little podium in front of the tables.
My dad was giving his usual speech, I've heard it so many times already.
We are happy to sponsor this amazing team, we feel proud that we can be part of this amazing partnership, blablabla.

"Boring right?" A brown-haired boy sat down next to me. I looked at him from the corner of my eye.

"Incredibly" I sighed. I knew his speech by heart and he was not even half way. 

The guy next to me copied the way I was sitting. He adjusted himself a little, I could feel his shoulder brush against mine.  "How long do you think he will go on for?"

I knew the answer to that. Atleast 10 minutes unfortunately. "Probably until we fall asleep" I snorted.

"Let's get out of here" his voice sounded excited, as if he just discovered a partner in crime. Unfortunately for him, he didn't know who he was dealing with.

I titled my head a little, it was still leaning on my hand. It was the first time I actually caught a glimpse at who was sitting next to me.

Lando Norris, Mclaren's golden boy.