twenty-nine.

Noa's POV

Nyra was right, why didn't I go with him? Why did I go back to Monaco? I had to go to him, I had to support him.

And that was exactly what we did.

We didn't spare no expenses, we booked an amazing suite, honestly I wouldn't mind to stay here and don't leave the room for a couple of days.

"God, I love this" Nyra said as she walked in and looked around. I was happy she decided to come with me. She probably wanted to meet Lando as well and I knew she really wanted to watch the race as well.

"Question, how are we getting into the paddock though?" she asked as she grabbed her sunglasses. I wanted to surprise Lando, so he couldn't know I was coming and I sure as hell wasn't gonna ask Charles.

"I asked Max for some passes" Max sounded pretty excited and happy to hear that I was coming to Austria, especially after the little fight Lando and Charles got into after qualifying.

I asked Max what really happened between them, because I knew the media loved to exaggerate everything.

Lando was obviously frustrated by Charles blocking him, so I guess that's why they had a little clash.

It had nothing to do with me.

———————————

Nyra didn't go with me to the Mclaren hospitality, she wanted to give us some privacy, so she went to see Pierre instead.
They actually became really good friends over the years - she referred to it often as the only good thing that came from my relationship with Charles.

Needless to say, she wasn't a big fan of Charles.

I walked in the hospitality, looking around. Unfortunately, there was no sign of Lando. "Have you seen Lando?" I asked Talia, she smiled a little.

"I'm so happy to see you, he definitely needs you." she said. Okay maybe it was worse than I expected.
"He is in his drivers room"

I thanked her and walked to his drivers room, or atleast to the direction she pointed at because I've never been there before.

It was pretty easy to spot though, his name was on the door. I knocked but there was no response.
Talia told me he was here, so I took my chances and just walked in as if I belonged there.

He was laying on his couch. His arm was covering his eyes. "Lando?" I asked softly. I didn't want to wake him if he was sleeping.

But he wasn't sleeping because he quickly turned his head to me. "N-Noa?" He stuttered a little as he got up. "Fuck, I'm so happy to see you"

I had no time to respond because he immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek a couple of times.

I immediately felt the love, the love he wasn't afraid of showing.

I chuckled as I looked at him. "I had to support my favorite driver, right?" His smile grew even bigger. "But you're missing something" he said as he grabbed a shirt from the table.

I chuckled as I grabbed the shirt. "So I guess I have to wear this?" I raised my eyebrow as I looked at him. "Obviously" he nodded, but I guess he wasn't prepared for what happened next.

I took my jacket off and put my hands at the ends of my shirt, taking it off too.
I was standing in front of him with only my bra.

Thank God I actually wore a pretty bra.  

His eyes scanned over my body, I smirked a little. I enjoyed how he seemed mesmerized when he looked at me.

"Are you sure I should wear this?" I bit my lip a little, not because I was trying to be sexy, but because I was actually being nervous.
"Don't.." he mumbled.

It was so sexy and cute at the same time to see him like that.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands touched my skin, it was the first time I felt his hands on my naked skin.

We weren't even completely naked, he wasn't naked at all, but I could still feel the butterflies flying around.

I can only imagine how it must feel to have sex with him, to be intimate with each other.

"Do you even realize how beautiful you are?" One of his hands moved to my cheek while he put his other hand in one of the back pockets of my jeans.

I didn't reply, I don't think he needed an answer anyways. "I'll tell you every day" he mumbled as he pressed his lips against mine.

The awkward feeling that we had was completely gone. I was still gonna ask what that was all about, but not right now.

Right now, I wanted to enjoy every single second.