twenty-two.

I looked at Charles and I felt nothing. I shook my head. "You've planned this all along" I said as I opened the door.
"I honestly feel bad for Charlotte" I sighed before getting out of my own room.

I ran after Lando and as I was running I realized that I finally broke free.

He lost all the power he had over me. Finally.

Lando was getting in to the elevator, so I quickly walked in with him and did the thing Charles taught me.

I pressed the emergency button.

Lando raised his eyebrow and looked at me. "What are you doing?" I wasn't even sure what I was doing. "Giving us a little time"

He shook his head laughing. "You're crazy, you know that right?" I liked how silly he was, I knew he was disappointed but he never showed it, not to me atleast.

But I put him second too many times. It was time to put him first.

"Well, to be completely honest, you make me crazy" I blurted out, it wasn't planned but someone had to make the first move.
He titled his head. "But you and Charles?"

"Are nothing" I finished his sentence. "We are nothing" I shook my head. It was the truth. We were nothing at all.

"I think I am falling for you Lando" I looked down, I finally had the guts to tell him but I couldn't look at him.

I could feel him getting closer, his fingers brushed over my arm until they reached my chin.
He made me look at him, his blue eyes were staring right into mine.
My heart was beating so fast, I really wanted to kiss him, I wished he kissed me.

He didn't answer with words, but he answered in the best way possible. He leaned closer to me, we both closed our eyes as I felt his lips against mine.

His hand moved to my cheek, his thumb was rubbing my cheek softly while he was kissing me with so much passion and love. I could feel it through our kiss.

I've never felt like this before, not even with Charles.

It was a quick kiss, but it was something we definitely needed. We needed the confirmation that we liked each other.

He pecked my lips a couple of times after our kiss. I could feel his smile.
"I know I am falling for you" I corrected myself as I mumbled on his lips.

He chuckled a little. His hand was still resting on my cheek as he looked down at me.
"I already fell for you the first time I saw you" I could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth.

"But if I give you my heart then I wanna know your heart isn't still occupied with Charles" his hand caressed my cheek softly, he was so soft, so gently.

I nodded, I was completely done with Charles, especially after tonight. He didn't change at all, he was doing the same stuff to Charlotte as he did with me.

"I understand, but my heart is only yours. I am done with Charles. I promise" especially after I experienced a kiss like that.

He nodded, but I guess he wasn't fully convinced. "So Noa, do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked. It was cute because I could actually see how nervous he was, as if I would say no.
"I would like that very very much" I smiled enthusiastically.

"Lucky me" he smirked as he intertwined our fingers and pulled me closer to his body.
Fuck, even these little touches made me weak. I could only imagine how hot his moans were gonna be.

Okay I definitely craved some good sex, but can you blame me? Look at this man.

I pressed the emergency button again. The elevator started moving again. As the door opened, we were greeted by a lot of people who were waiting for the elevator.

If looks could kill then we were both dead by now.

"Damn these elevators" Lando said as he shook his head. "Always getting stuck" I finished his sentence as we walked out.
We both started laughing just moments later. This was exactly why I liked him.

I could be myself around him. Silly, sad, mad, it didn't matter.
I quickly grabbed his hand and pushed my body closer to his.
"Do you wanna walk me to my room?" I wanted to make sure Charles was gone and I also wasn't ready to say goodbye to Lando.

He rubbed his thumb against the palm of my hand the entire way back to my room.
It was a little gesture, but it made me feel safe and loved.

"Will you come to the paddock tomorrow?" He asked as we stopped in front of my door. I nodded. "Obviously and I am sure you will do amazing" I smiled and so did he.
We were so shy, it was actually funny.

Neither of us knew if we should kiss or hug or wave goodbye?

"Goodnight Noa" Lando said as he put his hand on my back and kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight Lando" I said as I opened my door.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I let myself fall down against the door.
I had the biggest smile possible on my face.

I was falling so fucking hard.