twenty-three.

I walked in the paddock with a smile on my face. I was so excited to see Lando, I was excited for our date tonight.

I was wearing a orange Mclaren shirt, obviously with the number 4 on my back. I bought it yesterday with Charlotte.

I quickly walked to the Mclaren hospitality, Lando told me to meet him there.
As soon as I walked in, I saw a smiling Lando. He was already wearing his racing suit and god he was looking so handsome.

I walked up to him, putting my hands on his eyes.
"Guess who?" I laughed.
"Hmm.. Margot Robbie?" He tried to be as serious as possible.

"Alright no kisses for you" I said as I turned around and walked away. He quickly turned around and grabbed my arm. "You are way better anyways" he intertwined our fingers and pulled me against his body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. It was a quick kiss, but it was still one of the best I've had.

We weren't even official yet, but we've just kissed while his entire team could see us.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He mumbled on my lips after our kiss. It made me chuckle a little.
I knew he noticed it right away.

I took a step back and showed him my back. "I bought it yesterday" I did a little spin and looked at him laughing. "Do you like it?"

He looked at me laughing, but I could see he was actually proud. "You look so cute" he licked the corners of his mouth. "I am gonna spoil you tonight" he whispered and kissed my cheek a couple of times.

"Can I still wear this shirt though?" I smirked, we definitely weren't as shy anymore as last night, but I guess it was gonna come back when we actually were gonna touch each other for the first time.

He chuckled. "You can literally always wear that shirt" he pushed my hair away and kissed me right behind my ear.
I could feel shivers all over my body.

I couldn't wait until tonight.

——————————

I was standing in the Mclaren garage to watch the race. Lando fixed that for me.
I didn't know why, but I already felt at home in his garage.

I already had a lovely talk with his trainer and some of his mechanics.

"So you must be Noa?" A girl walked up to me. She was wearing a Mclaren shirt so she must be working for him. I nodded. "Yes I am"

She smiled. "I am Talia, Lando's PR manager. He couldn't stop talking about you" she explained. It made me blush a little.

I thought he liked someone else, but I guess he was talking about me the entire time. I was so blind. Charles made me blind, but I opened my eyes just in time.

"Are you guys official now?" She asked as she leaned a little on the table. I shook my head. "Not yet"

"Don't worry, he'll ask you soon enough" she smiled. I guess he really talked a lot about me, which made him even cuter.

I watched the entire race with Talia, she was actually really nice and funny. She definitely matched Lando's energy.

Lando did a great job, he ended P5. I couldn't be more proud. It woud make our date even better. Charles on the other hand, crashed and couldn't finish the race.

I walked out of the garage, I wanted to go to the Mclaren hospitality, but unfortunately I bumped into Charles before even reaching the hospitality.
"I am sorry" I mumbled as I wanted to walk away, I didn't really wanna talk to him at all.

"Noa, wait" his voice sounded rough, he must be pretty frustrated. "I am the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you" he said as he looked down. I was happy he felt ashamed, he should feel like that.

"But you have to admit that Lando isn't right for you" he said, it made me roll my eyes. Right when I thought he was genuine, he proved me wrong. "Why do you think that?" I frowned.

"He's too immature for you" he explained, my eyes almost rolled out of my eyes. "You're a businesswoman Noa" I couldn't believe how he was dragging Lando right now.

"Yes and he will treat me right" I said, I was sure about that but he just chuckled as if I said the funniest thing ever.

"He probably will, but don't forget our times together please" he said softly before walking away.

I looked at him for a while, he was walking out the paddock, alone.
Where was Charlotte? Why didn't she come to watch the race?