twenty-five

We woke up next to each other the next morning. We didn't have sex, we just cuddled and it was honestly the best thing to end our perfect evening.

I looked down at her. She was laying on my chest. I still couldn't believe she was laying in my arms.
I was falling so hard, so fast.

She definitely got ten fingers wrapped around my heart.

I brushed my fingers against her back, softly. I didn't know if she was a morning person or not but I was ready to figure these things out.

She was slowly waking up and looked up. She was so cute, even early in the morning. "Goodmorning" she said with a little smile. "Good morning beautiful" I said as I looked down at her.

She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body against mine. "Your cuddles are definitely the best thing ever" she mumbled.

I wish we could've stayed like this forever but unfortunately we couldn't. I had to go to Austria and I guess she needed to go back to Monaco.

"Well, I'm ready to give you a lot more cuddles" I said as I kissed the top of her head.
I also wanted to give her a lot more than that, I wanted to give her everything.

"I am hungry" she said as she bit my chest softly. "Yeah okay, we will get some breakfast because I don't think I taste very good" I laughed as I got up a little.

"Don't humble yourself like that, I bet you taste amazing" she chuckled but quickly stopped as soon as she realized how wrong that sounded.
"I mean.." she wanted to explain herself but she didn't know how.

"You didn't even taste me yet" I winked at her, just to see that little blush on her cheeks that I liked so damn much.
"Yet" she licked her lips as she gave me a cheeky wink back.

She definitely got me there.

"Don't do that, we still have to go to breakfast" she smirked as she looked down at my body.

Oh fuck, she was trouble and I was having a hard time controlling myself.

————————

After we got ready, we actually made it to breakfast.
Most people of my team were already sitting down and eating.

I walked in with Noa, holding her hand. I couldn't describe how proud I was to show her off, even though most of them already saw her yesterday.

I walked with her to the table were Zak and Daniel were sitting on.
"Morning" I said as I sat down. I wasn't that hungry but Noa immediately got up again. "I am gonna grab some food okay?" I nodded. I guess she really was hungry.

Daniel looked at me with a smile on his face. He wasn't saying anything but his face said enough.
"What?" I said as I looked at him. "Nothing, I'm just happy for you" he said as he smiled even bigger.

"Thanks mate, I'm honestly so happy" I looked at her. She was already stuffing her face with food as she was still filling her plate.

I think I fell even more in love.

"Isn't she Charles' ex?" Zak asked, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Daniel who just nodded. "They were engaged" he said as if it was no big deal.

Engaged? I thought they only dated for a little while but they were engaged?
She wanted to marry him? She was ready to spend her life with him?

"Excuse me?" I looked at Daniel, who realized he said too much. "I thought you knew? Didn't she tell you?" I just shook my head because she walked back to us.

"I grabbed some food for you as well" she said with a smile as she put a plate in front of me.
"Thank you" I mumbled.

Why did he have to tell me now? We weren't gonna see each other for two weeks.
Now I understood why she was so stuck on him, but I was afraid he would always have that kind of power over her.