forty-six.

As planned, we went to vacation together. His friends and family joined us and Nyra came as well.

It was the first time I met his family and they were so amazing. They were welcoming and included me in everything.

If it was possible, I would fall in love with Lando even more because of his family.

It wouldn't be a vacation if Lando didn't go golfing with Max and his friends. So while he was gone, Nyra and I went out for a shopping trip.

"So you definitely need something sexy" Nyra laughed as we walked in a store. I rolled my eyes at her but maybe she wasn't completely wrong.

Lando and I didn't have sex yet, we did some other stuff and explored each other's bodies but we didn't go any further.

Maybe he thought I wasn't ready or maybe he wanted to wait until a special moment but I was definitely ready for it.

Very ready.

I looked at a few things, I wasn't sure what to get, I didn't know what Lando liked yet.

"Black or red?" I asked as I held up two different sets of lingerie. "Definitely not red, you wanna kill the mood or something?" Nyra laughed.

I didn't even think about that. I quickly put the red one away and bought the black set.

"Lando is gonna love that" Nyra nudged me a little. "And who did you buy that for?" I pointed at the stuff she bought. She shrugged her shoulders.

"For my next boyfriend" she laughed it off but I still wanted to know what happened between Verstappen and her.

I definitely didn't believe that they just bumped into each other while partying. It just didn't add up, they looked at each other as if something more happened.

"So you and Verstappen" I raised my eyebrow at her. "What about him?" She quickly looked at me.

"C'mon what happened between the two of you?" I asked, once again she wanted to shrug it off like nothing happened. "We just met during a party and we were both quite drunk"

I kept looking at her, waiting for her to explain more but she didn't. "Yeah? And what happened?" I pushed her a little.

She rolled her eyes. "Nothing happened, we just had a good time but nothing happened" she sighed annoyed. "He has a girlfriend and I'm not like that"

She was right. I didn't want to push her anymore. I believed her, if she said that nothing happened then nothing happened.

————————

By the time we returned to the house we rented, Lando already returned.
They were all sitting outside, talking and laughing.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Oh my baby is back" Lando said as he looked up at me. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. "What did you buy?"

I put the bag on his lap as I sat next to him. He opened it and looked at it. Fortunately he didn't took it out of the bag.

He quickly looked at me with a smile. "I like that" he leaned closer to me and pressed his lips against mine.

"You'll like it even more when I'm wearing it" I mumbled against his lips, softly.
He didn't hesitate, he immediately pulled me on his lap and kissed my neck a few times.

"Please get a room" Max rolled his eyes at us. We both started laughing. Every time we touched each other people would tell us to get a room.

I didn't mind, I liked his hands on my body and his lips against mine.

"Mate shut up, I wanna kiss my girl okay?" Lando looked at Max, who just looked at Nyra.

"We are so single" I could hear him laugh with Nyra. I was happy they clicked as well. It really felt like a real family.

It was an amazing evening, we talked until it was very late. Lando went inside to grab some more drinks while we stayed outside.

Nyra took a seat next to me, we talked a little until Lando's phone interrupted us.

I didn't want to look, but it went of for a few times, so maybe it was urgent?

I quickly looked at it. It was Charlotte. She was texting him a few times. I knew they grew a little closer but I didn't expect them to be this close.

I didn't know what to think about it.