forty-one. *

As promised I went to England with Lando. We were laying on his couch, watching tv. It really felt as if we were a real couple, which we obviously were but it felt more real right now.

I never had to worry about him, I trusted him completely, I knew he wasn't gonna cheat on me.

I can't describe how amazing that feeling was.

"You wanna watch another episode?" I asked as I looked at Lando, who was laying next to me.
I chuckled as I saw he was asleep, I guess we weren't gonna watch another one.

He definitely needed the rest, he had so much to deal with so I wanted to give him a safe place to come back to.

I got up quietly, trying not to wake him. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I was surprised to see there was actually a lot of food in there.

I grabbed a bottle and closed the fridge. "Fuck, you scared me" I said as I looked at the guy who was standing behind me. "Wait who are you?"

"Who am I? I live here" he chuckled, still looking at me. "Who are you though?"

He lived here? Okay Lando forgot to mention that he didn't live alone.

"I am Noa" I quickly said. "I am Lando's girlfriend"

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me. "So you are Noa" he smiled. "I am Max, I am his best friend" he introduced himself.

"I am so sorry I didn't know you lived here too" I said as he walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water as well.

He turned around and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't worry. Where is the little weasel though?"

I chuckled a little, they definitely had the same energy.

"He's asleep on the couch, I guess he wasn't really interested in the show we were watching" I laughed.

He sat down on the kitchen counter and laughed.  "Oh don't worry about that, he falls asleep everywhere, even on the floor"

I could totally understand that, he was living such a hectic life, I would take a nap every chance I got.

"Are you chatting up my girlfriend mate?" Lando's rough voice sounded from behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek quickly.

Max put his hands in the air and laughed. "Just keeping her company while you were snoozing on the couch"

Lando probably rolled his eyes but I couldn't see because he was standing behind me.
"Are we going to sleep baby?" He softly asked. I nodded and quickly waved to Max.

"Don't forget we have a filming day with Quadrant tomorrow" Max yelled as we walked out of the kitchen.

I knew a little about Quadrant, even on his days off he still worked on his side projects.
I was so proud of him, he inspired me a lot.

"So you have a busy day tomorrow?" I said as I was laying on his chest.

He sighed a little, I could feel how tired he was. "Yes, but you can come too if you want. I would love for you to meet everyone" he brushed his hands through my hair.

"I would love that" I smiled. I was excited about meeting his friends and to see the things he was passionate about.

I wanted to support him through everything, just as he was always supportive of me.

I thought he was about to fall asleep, but I couldn't be more wrong. He pulled me under him and looked down at me. "Thank you for being such an amazing girlfriend"

He kissed me, passionately, intensely. His lips traveled from my lips to my neck down to my collarbone.

I enjoyed his touches, his kisses, I enjoyed every minute of it.

I was only wearing his shirt and my panties, he never saw me completely naked before.

I was nervous about it, just like every girl, I had many insecurities. My boobs were small, I had stretch marks all over my legs and belly. I was afraid he wouldn't like that.

He tugged a little on my shirt before looking at me. "Can I take this off?" He asked. I nodded, I had to trust he was gonna love every part of me.

He slowly undressed me and looked down at me. He didn't need to say anything, his face said enough. "You're so incredibly beautiful"

He didn't care about my stretch marks, he didn't care about my insecurities.

He kissed every part of my body, my boobs, my belly, my hips until he reached my panties.

He looked up again, I nodded again. My heart was beating fast. He was gonna see me completely naked, for the first time.

He pulled my panties down and threw them away. He kissed my thighs softly and went back up.

There it was, I've had nothing left to hide, I literally gave it all to him.

He pressed his lips against mine while his fingers stimulated me, softly and slowly. I moaned a little on his lips.

I was so attracted to him that even little touches made me crazy. He stimulated me for a while before I felt his fingers going in me.

I moaned a little louder and opened my legs a little more, allowing him to go even deeper and faster. It was like he read my mind because that's exactly what he did.

I closed my eyes, I was enjoying this so much. He definitely knew what he was doing. His fingers went even deeper while his thumb was stimulating me as well.

I threw my head back and moaned, pretty loud this time but I didn't care. My legs were shaking, an amazing feeling went through my entire body.

I've never experienced something like that.

He laid down next to me after this and wrapped his arms around me.

If this was how he could make me feel with only his fingers then I could only imagine how amazing sex is gonna be with him.