thirty-nine.

Lando's POV

We've had an amazing couple of days, Noa and I spend a lot of time together but she also spend her time with the girls.

I was just looking at her, she was sitting with the girls sipping from her drink and laughing.

Fuck she was so beautiful.

"Admiring the view?" Max said from behind me. I looked at him and nodded. "Pretty nice view right?"

"Did she finally make her mind up?" He asked but I wasn't really sure. Did she?

I really wanted to trust her, believe that she finally picked me.

"I don't know, I think so. I hope so." I shrugged my shoulders. "I can't keep convincing her that I don't wanna break her heart"

"What did Charles do to her? Hypnotize her or something?" I joked.

"Ask her to marry him, promise her all the good things in life I guess" Max summarized all the things I already knew.

"What does she expect? That I ask her to marry me already?" I sighed.

Max chuckled a little. "You can start with asking her to be your girlfriend" I titled my head at him.

"Do I have to ask that?" I asked which caused Max to roll his eyes. "She expects you to do that yeah"

Okay I guess that was the reason why she was mad.

I should've knew that she wanted reassurance after everything she's been through.

I was gonna disturb their little get together, I needed to make her feel loved and I definitely wanted her to be mine, only mine.

I walked up to them and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Can I steal you away?" I whispered softly.

She giggled as she turned her face to me. "You have to ask them" she pointed at the girls who looked at me with a smile on their face.

Okay so she wasn't making this easy.

"Can I please steal this beautiful girl for a quick moment?" I looked at all of them, even Charlotte. I didn't want to make it awkward for her, especially after everything that happened.

Kelly smiled a little. "I don't know Lando, what are you planning to do with her?" All of the girls started laughing, including Noa.

Time to mess with them as well.

"Kelly, you don't wanna know - I think I'm gonna kiss her neck down to her collarbone" I started explaining while my hands were traveling from her neck to her collarbone.

Kelly titled her head a little, while Charlotte put her head on her hand, listening carefully.

"Then I'm gonna explore her entire body with my lips and my fingers will definitely take a part in it too" I smirked a little as I intertwined my fingers with Noa's.

I think I left them all speechless.

"You're right, I didn't want to know because now I want to find Max" Kelly chuckled.

But surprisingly the one who stared at me the most was Charlotte.

Noa quickly got up, pushing me a little. "You're such an idiot" she laughed. "But I'm looking forward to that" she whispered.

That's my girl.

I held her hand while walking away from the cabin, we needed some time alone - I needed to ask her something very important.

"Where are we going though?" She asked as we walked for a little while. I pointed at the hill. "Up"
I smiled, I knew she was gonna hate that.

She sighed. "What is it with you and hills?" She laughed. I really didn't want to do this either but I wanted to ask her somewhere special.

"The view" I laughed and pointed at her shoes "Atleast you're wearing the right shoes now" I never really saw her with sneakers before, but I liked it.

"I know, I changed my style a little" she said proudly.

Half an hour later, we finally arrived at the top of the hill and once again, the view was amazing. The sun was already going down a little. It was definitely the perfect place.

We both sat down next to each other, just as the first time we met each other.

I fell in love the first time I saw her, I knew she was special and I was right. I was so right.

"You're right, the view is amazing" she smiled.

"So there is actually a reason why I brought you here" I looked at her. I was getting nervous, even though I pretty much knew how she was gonna react, hopefully.

She turned her head to me and nodded. "I'd love to call you mine, to show you off as my girlfriend, officially" the smile on her face couldn't be bigger when I asked her.

"I would love that" she wrapped her arms around me. I guess Max was right, she was waiting for me to ask her.

She put her head on my shoulder as we were looking at the sunset. I was so in love with this girl and she was mine.

All mine.