forty-three.

Lando's POV

We only had one race until summer break and I couldn't be more expected.

I really wanted to spend some time alone with Noa, far away from everyone, far away from Charles.

Unfortunately she didn't come with me to this race, she really had to go back to Monaco, which I understood.

It was gonna be boring without her, that's for sure.

"So how was it? To sleep next to the new couple?" Max asked Daniel as we were walking through the paddock.

Daniel started laughing. "Surprisingly good. I heard no weird noises" they both started laughing.

I just rolled my eyes. "So you're a quiet one" Max nudged me.

We didn't have sex yet, we did other things and she looked amazing, she was so beautiful. I can't deny that I wanted to have sex with her but I also didn't want to push her.

"What's wrong? We're just joking" Max looked at me concerned, probably because I didn't answer.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I know, there's nothing wrong" I quickly said. It was none of their business anyway.

"They didn't have sex yet" Daniel chuckled. Max quickly looked at me, asking me if it was true or not.

"We take it nice and slow" I winked. Once again it was none of their business but every touch from her made me shiver. I could only imagine how sex was gonna be with her.

Max patted my back as he nodded. "I am happy for you mate." He said as he walked in his hospitality.

Daniel and I walked in our hospitality. My PR manager immediately walked to me, with her phone in her hand. "Lando" she said as she looked at me.

I was in trouble, I could see that from the look in her eyes.

"That's me" I smiled which caused her to roll her eyes. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I thought we were pretty open about that, I literally kissed her in our hospitality. Was she blind or something?

"Our little one is indeed dating someone" Daniel chuckled as he walked to his drivers room. I would always stay the little one in everyone's eyes.

"Why?" I looked at her. She showed me her phone, it was a picture of Noa and I.
I shrugged my shoulders. Why was it such a big deal?

"Look how cute my baby looks" I looked at the picture. Noa was looking stunning, how was I so lucky. "That's not the point, Lando"

"Everyone is going crazy, all the comments on our socials are asking about you and that girl" that girl. I hated when people referred to her like that.

"Noa" I nodded at her, reminding her. She knew her name, she talked to her before so why was she acting as if she didn't know? "You met her, you talked to her so you know I'm dating her"

She rolled her eyes. "I thought you were just messing around" she said as she looked back at her phone. "Anyways, confirm or deny it but do something yeah?" She said as she walked away.

I didn't know if Noa wanted to announce it or not but I didn't want to deny it either.
I actually wanted to enjoy her and get to know her better without any distractions.

I didn't want her to get hate, even though she was probably used to that with Charles.

I quickly changed into my racingsuit and went back outside.

Charlotte walked through the paddock, I quickly smiled at her and she immediately stopped walking.

She walked up to me. "Hi Lando, how are you?" She asked. "I am good, how are you?"

"Good, I am happy that you and Noa are so happy together" she smiled a little, but I could tell it was a fake smile.

"You are so cute together, I actually like how soft you are with her" she smiled again. I was actually surprised by her words.

I smiled a little. "Thank you Charlotte. I hope you are happy with Charles as well" She smiled a little but she didn't respond.

"Are you free tonight? Charles has an event and I don't wanna be alone" she asked. I felt bad for her, I didn't want her to feel as if I didn't want to hang out with her.

But it was weird, we never hung out together, alone.

"Sure, we can find something fun to do" I said and she nodded enthusiastically.

I didn't know how this night was gonna turn out, but I had the feeling she really needed this.