forty-seven. *

I really didn't want to mess up our vacation and I also didn't want to start a fight or insinuate things.

Lando and I were both laying on the bed, ready to go to sleep but I couldn't. The texts on his phone were keeping me awake.

I had to ask.

"What did Charlotte want?" I asked all of a sudden. Lando probably almost fell asleep.

"She just asked how our vacation was going" he mumbled as he pulled me into his arms. "Why does she need to know?"

Fuck I hated to be so jealous, I knew Charlotte wouldn't try anything with Lando and Lando definitely wouldn't cheat on me.

But I saw the way she looked at us whenever Lando was being cute to me, I saw the way she looked at him.

"I don't know baby, she's just interested I guess?" He was so gullible. He just didn't see or notice how she looked at him.
It was cute sometimes but it wasn't right now.

"Interested in us or in you?" I said which made him sighed a little. He moved a little away from me and looked at me. "What are you implying?"

"She obviously sees how cute and amazing you are. I don't wanna lose you" I said softly. It was the truth, he was the best thing that happened to me lately.

"Oh baby, you won't lose me. I am completely in love with you" he pulled me closer again and kissed the top of my head.

I trusted him completely, it wasn't because of him, it was because I didn't want to lose him. I couldn't lose him. I fell so hard for him.

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him intensely. I could feel how he was surprised by it, but he quickly joined me as he pressed his body against mine.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I took the shirt I stole from him off. We've waited long enough, I wanted to make him completely mine. I wanted to feel him.

My hands traveled over his body and in to his underwear. I could feel how he was already hard for me. I stroke his dick slowly while still kissing him.

"Oh fuck baby" he moaned on my lips. I took his underwear off completely and reached for my purse which was laying on the ground.

I quickly grabbed a condom out of it and showed it to him with a smirk on my face. "You're ready? You're sure right?" He asked as he looked at me.

I nodded my head as I put the condom in his hand. I didn't need to tell him twice, it was obvious that he was waiting for this too.

He quickly opened the condom and put it on as he crawled on top of me. In the meantime I already took off the rest of my clothes.

His eyes scanned over my body, once again it looked as if he was completely mesmerized.
I would never get bored of the look on his face.

He pressed his lips against mine and I could feel how he entered me. Slowly and carefully.
I wrapped my legs around his body as my hips moved along with him.

As our kisses became more intense, our bodies also followed their rhythm.
Moans and groans were escaping our mouths but we both didn't care, we didn't care that people could hear us.

I felt so connected to him.

His lips moved from my lips to my neck. He kissed and sucked it softly. "You're so beautiful" he mumbled as I felt him going deeper in me.

I closed my eyes, I was enjoying his touches and words so much right now. "I love you" he said as he kissed my neck again.

I've never felt like this. My heart was fluttering with love while my body was enjoying his thrusts.
"I love you so much too" I groaned as my legs started shaking and my entire body felt as if it was exploding.

Not much later Lando finished as well and fell down next to me. He opened his arms, inviting me to cuddle him and that was exactly what we did.

"Fuck, you are perfect" Lando said as he breathed heavily. "They're definitely gonna be complaining about this tomorrow" I giggled.

I guess we were pretty loud, or we didn't try to be quiet atleast.

"They told us to get a room right?" Lando laughed as he kissed my cheek a couple of times.

Who knew I was gonna fall for this guy so hard and fast? He made me forget about Charles completely.

Maybe that's what attracted Charlotte to him as well. Maybe she wanted to break free, just like I did. But I wasn't gonna share this perfect guy.

Not now, not ever.