forty.

Noa's POV

After an amazing couple of days, we went back to the real word. Lando went back to the paddock and I went back to Nyra.

She was excited to see me again and especially to hear all the gossip. "Oh my God finally" she laughed after I told her Lando asked me to be his girlfriend. "Yeah yeah I know" I laughed it off, it was my fault as well. I should've told him sooner that I wanted him and only him.

"Charles was there too, with Charlotte" I looked at her. She was the one who told me they broke up. She told me Charlotte called her crying. She titled her head a little, I saw the confusion on her face.

"I swear Noa, she told me they broke up" I just laughed. Honestly, I didn't care anymore. I believed her, she had no reason to lie.

I grabbed my stuff and fixed my shirt before looking at her. "Let's go and let's have fun"

———————

Nyra and I both walked through the paddock, we were both wearing orange to support Lando. "I am so excited to see your boyfriend" Nyra said enthusiastically.

I shushed her a little. I didn't want everyone to know just yet. It had to be our little secret for now.
"Oh c'mon, you're kissing each other and wearing his shirt" Nyra said as if it was obvious.

Which it probably was.

"I am so excited to kiss him" I teased her a little. I knew she hated that, she always said it made her feel single, I definitely had to change that.

Max smiled as soon as he spotted us, we definitely grew even closer since the little getaway. "I see you're wearing orange, nice of you to support me" he pointed at my shirt.

I turned around to show him my back, which had the number four on it. "Didn't know you changed your number" I chuckled.

"Anyways this is.." I wanted to introduce Nyra but he interrupted me. "Nyra" he nodded at her. She just quickly smiled. "Max" she nodded as well.

It was such a weird interaction, I didn't even know that they knew each other.
"I will see you guys later" Max quickly said before walking to his hospitality.

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her. "What was that?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I met him a few times while going out" she acted as if it was nothing serious but I had my doubts about that.

Monaco was a small place, so it wasn't that weird that they met each other before, but it seemed like it was more than that.

I didn't ask her about it anymore, this wasn't the place either way.

We walked in the Mclaren hospitality and Lando was already sitting down, he was eating his usual wrap.
"There is my babe" I said I walked to him and kissed his cheek.

He put his wrap down and looked at the both of us. "My two favorite girls wearing my favorite color" he jokingly said.

"Give me a proper kiss though" he said as he leaned to me, pouting his lips a little.
I chuckled as I pressed my lips against his. It wasn't a long kiss, just a quick one.

After our kiss, Lando put his fist out to Nyra who bumped it. I guess it became their greeting to each other.

"Do you wanna come to England with me next week?" He asked as he put the wrap in his mouth. "Do you still have a house there?" I asked.

"Not for long anymore but yeah" he said with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes, but I definitely loved how comfortable he was around me and Nyra.

"I definitely wanna come with you" I nodded which made him smile. He was so cute. "You can come too if you want" Lando looked at Nyra.

"I got business to take care of in Monaco but thanks, I would love to come another time" she said. Business in Monaco? I knew her for a while now and she never worked a day in her life.

I guess it was just an excuse for her not to come.

I didn't care, I was already looking forward to next week.