thirty-five

"Are you crazy?" Nyra said as she walked in the room. She was probably sunbathing on the balcony.
She was wearing her bikini and she put her sunglasses in her hair.

She could sunbathe in any weather, she definitely didn't care that it wasn't that sunny, at all.

"You should definitely go with him. Don't worry about me" she smiled. I don't know what I did to deserve her as a friend. She always wanted the best for me, even though if she had to be alone.
"You sure?"

"I am very sure. You go enjoy yourself with Lando and I will enjoy this suite" she said as she pointed at the room.

I walked up to her and hugged her. I was so grateful for her.

————————

Lando and I arrived at the chalet. It was a huge fancy chalet with a lot of rooms and jacuzzis.

It was already pretty late, so we decided to stay here tonight. The boys decided to do a little barbecue, while the girls were sitting on the table, sipping wine.

"I could get used to this" I chuckled as I sipped from my wine. Kelly laughed a little. She was probably used to all of this already.

I was used to luxury as well, but seeing Lando enjoy himself with the boys was definitely something nice to look at as well.

Isa looked at me. "Since when are Lando and you dating?" It was a question I wanted to avoid. Were we dating? What were we?

"To be honest, I don't know if we are together" both of them looked at me confused. "What do you mean? Aren't you guys dating?"

I sighed as I looked at Lando, he was laughing with Carlos, Daniel and Max.
He looked so happy and honestly I was happy as well.

He made me happy.

"He didn't ask me yet, but we act as if we are together" I explained. Was I being immature?
"He will definitely ask you, he's head over heels in love with you. He can't stop talking about you to Carlos" Isa laughed a little.

In that moment, Lando walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "What are you talking about?" He looked down at me.

"You" I laughed. He leaned a little bit closer, kissing my cheek. "I was talking about you as well" he whispered in my ear.

The shivers this man gave me, unbelievable.

He took a seat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. "You okay baby?" He whispered.

Instant butterflies, again.

"Yes it's perfect. Thank you for taking me with you" I said as I put my hand on his. He intertwined our fingers and looked at me.

He leaned a little bit closer before Daniel put a plate with food between us, causing us to back away from each other.

"Get a room" he laughed as he sat down next to Lando. "We have a room, next to yours" Lando winked at him, he immediately understood what Lando was trying to say.

"Max, do you want to change rooms?" Daniel looked at Max. "Are you crazy? They are in their honeymoon fase" Daniel and Max both started laughing.

If they only knew we didn't have sex yet.

I didn't really know what to reply or what to do but Lando knew exactly how to handle them, how to annoy them even more.

"Yes we definitely are" Lando said as he put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. It was a quick kiss, before his lips went to my neck.

He kissed it a couple of times. "Now giggle a little bit" he whispered in my ear. So I did exactly what he said, I giggled.

Just a little to annoy the shit out of both of the boys.

"You're perfect" Lando whispered as he looked at me and pressed his lips against mine, one more time.

I've never felt so loved, he made me feel amazing.

"Oh God" Kelly said as she looked in the direction of the back door.
I quickly looked behind me and my heart stopped.

I was having such an amazing night, until now.

Charles was walking to us and he was holding hands with Charlotte.