six.

And that's Charles Leclerc who crashed into the barrier. They will probably be red flagging the qualifying - yes there it is - red flag and end of the quali.
Leclerc is on pole, Max Verstappen is right behind him.

The announcer summarized the session perfectly. It wasn't the end we hoped for. Charles was on pole but his car was completely destroyed.

Charlotte went to see Charles, trying to comfort him, so I decided to go back to the Mclaren hospitality and find my dad.

I sighed as soon as I saw him. He was drunk, again. I walked up to him and put my hand on his back. "Dad, it's time to go" I whispered. I didn't want to cause a scene, or should I say I didn't want him to cause one.

"Oh there is my daughter who always runs off" he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I told you not to embarrass me" I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I chuckled a little. "You don't need me for that" I took a step back. "You do that just fine on your own" To be honest, he was the one who was embarrassing me.

He wanted to grab my arm, probably to yell at me, but I quickly turned around and walked away.

I passed by so many people, I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry but I didn't. I learned how to hide my feelings. My dad taught me well.

Behave, don't make a scene, smile, be polite.

"Hey hey" Lando grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned. He replaced his racing suit with a black shirt, his sleeves were rolled up just like the first time we met. It's like he knew how good he looked in that shirt. The little fucker.

"You've got a fast car?" I asked dodging his question. He looked at me confused before nodding his head. "Let's get out of here" I said before walking out of the hospitality.

He didn't ask questions, he just followed me.

I definitely found a partner in crime

We were driving for a while now, Lando didn't question why I wanted to get out of there as fast as we could.
He had one hand on the steering wheel while he was resting his head on the other.

I owed him an explanation. I definitely did. "Thank you Lando" I said softly. He shrugged it off as if it was no big deal. But it was.

We were driving for an hour now. Far far away from Monaco, just as I wanted. "You don't need to tell me anything if you don't want" he started "but I'm a great listener if you wanna talk" It was the first time I saw him serious like that.

I had to admit that I liked both versions of him.

He stopped in front of a little restaurant in an even smaller town. His Mclaren definitely stood out here. "My dad is a big mess. He - " I started explaining but I stopped just as quick. I wasn't ready to explain everything. Not because I didn't trust Lando, but because I wasn't ready to admit, admit that I probably didn't have a choice, I had to step over my dad, for the sake of our company.

"Don't worry. You don't need to explain" Lando said as he put his hand on my thigh. "Are you hungry?" he changed the subject. I nodded excitedly.

Lando definitely saved me today, even though he probably didn't even realized it.

The serious talks were quickly replaced by jokes and laughs.
"Do you take all the girls you run off with here?" I chuckled as we walked in the restaurant. It was a cosy restaurant, with not too many people. Exactly what we needed.

He sat down and grabbed the menu. His eyes travelled over it, until he looked up at me. "Well, only the ones who ask if I have a fast car" he raised his eyebrow and smirked.

Fortunately, the waiter came to ask for our order, so I could hide the fact that I was blushing.
We both ordered the same thing, pasta. It's not like we had a lot of choice anyways.

"So Noa" Lando said as he crossed his arms and put it on the table. "You know Charlotte and Charles, you're allowed in the VIP section of both Mclaren and Ferrari" he summarized everything he probably noticed so far. "You're not a tourist right?"

I chuckled at his question. He didn't ask who I was, he just wanted to know if he made a fool out of himself the first day we met. "No, I live in Monaco" I told him but I knew he already suspected that.

I expected him to ask who I was, what I did but he didn't. "And you don't know how beautiful the view is on that mountain?" he shook his head in disbelief.

It probably didn't matter who I was. It didn't matter who he was either. I was enjoying my time with him.

"I didn't" I admitted. "But I'm glad you took me there. I'll definitely never forget that view" I said smiling.

He titled his head a little, he couldn't hide his smile as he looked down. His cheeks started to turn red, just slightly.

I'll never forget that view either.