five.

I was on time for once, or atleast so I thought. It was qualification day and I wanted to support Charles, just like everyone else in Monaco, so I decided to wear my Ferrari merch.
I quickly grabbed a small black purse before I walked downstairs.

I was actually excited to watch Charles race again. He was so good, so talented. I could only wish he would win this race. It would mean so much to him.

"What are you wearing?" My dad immediately asked as soon as he saw me.

I quickly turned around and brushed my hand over my clothes. "Supporting Charles today obviously" I said with a smile on my face.
My dad obviously knew Charles and I were friends, are friends? I didn't even know at this point.

He rolled his eyes slightly, it was barely noticeable. "Go change please, we are invited by Mclaren today"

I sighed as I walked back upstairs. I knew it would be useless to fight with him. It wasn't a battle I could win anyways.
I was annoyed that I couldn't support Charles, or not in the way I wanted atleast. But I would probably see Lando again, I liked him. He was funny, flirtatious and quite rebellious as well.

————————

Only half an hour later, we were sitting in the VIP section of the Mclaren hospitality. I changed my Ferrari merch into a red jumpsuit. I was still supporting Charles, but in a less obvious way.

My dad was talking with Zak, Mclaren's teamboss. They were talking about money, sponsorships and whatnot.
I leaned back in my chair and let out a little yawn. It made my dad look at me, I recognized the look on his face. He was dismissing me. "Excuse me" I said as grabbed my glass of champagne and got up.

I walked over to the balcony. The VIP section had an amazing view over the track. I placed my elbows on the railing and looked around.

"Noa Noa Noa" that British voice found me again. He placed his arms on the railing as well. "What kind of big deal are you? First you're invited by Ferrari and now you're here"

"Oh Lando" I said as I put my hand on his arm. It made him tilt his head a little. I was the one that caught him off guard this time. "I guess you'll have to find out"

I drank the rest of my champagne and put my glass down on a little table before walking away. I knew he was watching me the entire time, but I didn't look back.

I left him speechless.

I made my way out of the Mclaren hospitality and crossed the paddock to the other side, but even before I could reach the Ferrari hospitality, someone stopped me.

"Noa, I didn't expect to see you here" Pierre Gasly was standing in front of me. One of Charles' closest friends so obviously I met him a couple of times as well.

He was a hugger, I still remembered that. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. It was a quick hug because obviously I didn't know him that well. "Well, I have to support the prince of Monaco right"

He nodded with a smile. Even he wanted Charles to win this race, I bet he would sacrifice his own race for him. "I hope to see you again soon" he said as his hand brushed against my arm and walked to his hospitality.

I really wanted to see Charles before he had to get into his car, so I only had little time left. I walked in the red hospitality and blended right in. I was wearing red, they were wearing red, it was perfect.

Charles was standing with Charlotte, he was nervous. I could see that in his face. "Hi guys" I said as I walked up to them. They both turned around with a smile on their face.

I knew Charlotte quite well too. She was dating Charles for a while now and we hung out a couple of times. They were cute together. "Noa, Charles mentioned that you would probably stop by" Charlotte said, she wasn't jealous, she knew we were just friends.

"Yeah I actually have to be in the Mclaren hospitality but.." I started but Charles interupted me "you snuck out of there" he said, I shrugged my shoulders laughing.

"That's great because I don't wanna watch quali by myself" Charlotte said excitedly. I wasn't complaining about that. Charlotte was definitely better company than all of dad's 'friends' combined. 

Charles kissed Charlotte quickly before walking off to his garage. He had to prepare for qualifying so it was only Charlotte and I left.

We were both standing on the balcony of the Ferrari hospitality. I looked down, we had a great view over the garages, obviously with the Ferrari one right under us.

Charles was standing on the pitwall with his engineer and teamboss. He was looking up at us so we both put a thumbs up to him. "He will do great" Charlotte whispered a little. She was probably just as nervous as him.

I looked around a little bit more and saw Lando looking up at us as well. I couldn't really see his face because it was too far away, but I swear it looked as if he was frowning.
I put my elbow on the railing and rested my head on my hand. I was staring right back at him and gave him a cheeky little wave with my other hand.

I definitely liked messing with him.