twenty-four.

Lando's POV

I was getting ready for my first official date with Noa. I was nervous but also excited.
I waited so long for this, too long maybe but I knew she still liked Charles.

I was determined to make her all forget about him. To make her fall in love with me instead.

I fixed my shirt and grabbed the bouquet of flowers as I walked out of my room.
Her room was only a couple of floors down but I could feel the nerves going through my body.

I knocked on her door and not much later the most beautiful girl was standing in front of me.
She was wearing a black dress, her brown hair was straightened, she just looked absolutely stunning.

"You look.." she left me speechless. I couldn't believe she wanted to go on a date with me.
"Who are you trying to impress?" I laughed.

She smiled as she put her hair behind her ear. "You. Definitely you" she said.
Fuck, what are you doing to my heart?

"And I'm definitely trying to impress you" I said as I gave her the flowers. It was a stupid idea because we were in a hotelroom, she probably had nothing to put them in but it was the thought that mattered right?

"I love this, they are beautiful" she looked at them and went back inside.
She grabbed the kettle and filled it with water before putting the flowers in it.

Beautiful and smart as fuck.

"Thank you Lando" she smiled as she looked at them and back at me. She probably received tons of flowers already but she still acted as if it was the first bouquet she ever got.

I was gonna spoil this girl so much.

I walked to her and pulled her to me. "You deserve so all the nice things in this world" I said as I cupped her cheek. "And I can't wait to give them to you" I pressed my lips against hers.

It was just as magical as our first kiss, except this one was longer, more intense.
She pressed her body against mine and opened her mouth a little, allowing my tongue to play with hers.

A little moan escaped her mouth as she backed away. Her moans were definitely gonna be my favorite sound.

"You look incredible tonight" I said as I looked down at her. Her legs were definitely another bonus, I couldn't wait to stroke them, cuddle her.
Fuck, I wanted to experience everything with her.

I put my hand out to her. "You ready sweetheart?" She chuckled as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it three times.
"What does that mean?" I looked at her smiling.

"It means that I'm excited" she laughed. I shook my head as I pulled her with me.

————————

We sat down in the restaurant. I didn't take her to a fancy restaurant, I figured she must be bored of them already.

Instead, I took her to a cozy family restaurant, I searched for it all night but it was well worth it because I saw how she was enjoying it.

The dinner was amazing, we talked about everything. I had the feeling she was really opening up to me and so was I.

"This is such a nice little place" she said as she looked around. Her eyes were scanning the restaurant but I couldn't stop looking at her. "I love it" she looked back at me and smiled.

Just as I was about to say something, her phone went off. She quickly looked at it and put it down again. I could see she was annoyed by it.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "It's my dad. He keeps calling me, but he's probably drunk" she looked down, almost ashamed.

I put my arm on the table, I was reaching out to her and she immediately put her hand into mine.
"How long has this been going on?" I asked but I realized she didn't even know the answer to that.

"Way too long" she sighed. "My mom left because he was drinking too much. She wanted a different life, without us" she shook her head a little. "She left me with an alcoholic"

My heart broke for her, I hated that she felt as if she wasn't good enough.
"And she missed out on having an amazing daughter" I said as I rubbed my thumb against her hand. I noticed that it calmed her down.

I noticed a lot of little things about her already. How she bit the inside of her cheek when she was nervous, or how she looked down when she was feeling shy.

"Honestly Noa, you're so strong, smart, funny and kind. I've never met someone like you" she looked up, her brown eyes were staring right at mine. "And cute?" She chuckled.

"The cutest, you have no idea how attracted I am to you" and there it was, the little blush on her cheeks that betrayed how she was feeling.

She squeezed my hand two times with a little smile on her face.
I guess it was time to get out of here.