thirty-eight.

I was sitting next to Charles, just as I was sitting next to Max a couple of minutes ago. "You have to stop trying to fight for me, stop trying to make me jealous" I said after a while.

He looked at me, but he didn't say a word. "I won't come back again - I am not gonna give you another chance, it will never happen. I'm going for Lando, he deserves me and I sure as hell deserve someone like him"

He nodded. "You definitely deserve someone like him, you really do" I was glad he agreed. I could only hope he would finally leave me alone, that the memories would finally stop showing up.

I got up and looked down at him one last time. "and please treat Charlotte like a queen, she deserves that - she doesn't deserve to be treated like I was"

And with that, I left him, hopefully forever.

I had the easiest part done, but now I had to apologize to Lando, convince him that I really liked him. I walked to the jacuzzi, they all immediately looked at me.

"I'm tired, let's go back to the room" Isa nudged Carlos, who needed a second to understand what was going on.

Carlos and Isa both got out. Isa gave me a quick wink, but Carlos didn't seem to trust my intensions. I wasn't worried, I was gonna show him how much I liked his friend.

"I'm sorry Lando" I started. I wanted to tell him so many things but I felt as if I had to start with that. He looked at me and nodded.

It was honestly hard to concentrate when he was wet and shirtless.

"I don't know what got over me but I really like you, you treat me so good, I think I was just afraid because I don't wanna lose you, I don't want you to break my heart." I put my hands on the edge of the jacuzzi. "I am not planning on breaking your heart at all"

"I know, I know. It's my fault, I'm just a little scarred" I said softly before getting in the jacuzzi. I was fully dressed but I didn't care. Lando looked at me and started to laugh a little.

That's exactly what I was planning to do, trying to make him smile, trying to break the ice. "You're crazy" he chuckled as I sat down on his lap. "I am a little brat, right?" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're such a little brat" he mumbled as he pressed his lips against mine. I pressed my body closer to his as I felt his hands on my ass.

It was as if it was our first kiss, it was so intense and filled with love. I opened my mouth a little, allowing him to meet my tongue with his. His hands were traveling over my body and under my dress.

I could feel how ready he was for the next step and honestly so was I.

"Let's go to our room before I fuck you in here" he mumbled on my lips. "I wouldn't mind" I mumbled back before pecking his lips quickly.

"Oh you fucking little brat" he chuckled before picking me up. He put me down next to the jacuzzi, he quickly fixed his swim shorts before getting out. He was definitely a little hard already.

Lando grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. Kelly and Max were sitting in the living room. I mouthed 'thank you' to Max, who smiled and nodded.

They were definitely our parents now.

As soon as we walked in our room, we started kissing again. This time it was even more intense, it was filled with lust.

"You should get out of this wet clothes" Lando said as he pointed at my dress. "Will you help me?" I smirked a little.

I didn't have to ask twice, he grabbed my dress and took it off, I was once again, only left with my bra and panties.

He looked at me as if he didn't saw me like this before. He bit his lip a little as his hands travelled over my body. His hands stopped at my ass and he pulled me against his body.

"I really want to make love to you, but I don't want our first time to be here" he said softly, almost whispering. "I hope you understand"

I nodded, I moved my hands over his chest. I was so attracted to him but he was right. It was too special to have it here, with everyone around, with my ex just sleeping in the other room.

It was something we needed to remember forever.

A memory that I definitely wanted to cherish forever.