twelve. *

Noa's POV

Four years ago.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked as I was about to meet Charles.
He texted me that he was downstairs a couple of minutes ago. "Going out with a friend"

"Okay, I will not be home tonight either" he said as he was fixing his tie. He looked better than a couple of days ago, he actually looked sober and happy. "Can you handle the stores for a few days?"

As if I wasn't doing that already for the past few days. I nodded before opening the door and getting downstairs.

The elevator never went slower, it felt like he stopped at every damn floor.

But my world stopped for a second when I saw him.

Charles was leaning against his car, he was wearing a black shirt and black pants. His hands tucked away in his pockets.

He put his hand on my back and kissed my cheek softly. His parfum filled my nose, a scent I was never gonna forget. "You look beautiful" he whispered.

My cheeks turned red, I could feel them but I didn't care. "You look handsome as well"

He took me to a restaurant, a little outside of Monaco, he probably wanted to avoid stares and whispers. I wasn't complaining, I wasn't ready for that either.

The dinner was amazing, we mostly talked about his races but I didn't mind. I liked listening to him, especially about something he was so passionate about.

Charles drove me back home, the entire car ride I was lost in my own thoughts. Should I kiss him? Hug him? Just say goodbye?

I was sure he was thinking about the same thing.

We both got out of the car and just looked at each other. "Thank you for this amazing evening" he said, almost ready to get back in his car.

"You wanna come upstairs?" I blurted out. My dad wasn't home so that actually turned out perfectly. "I would love that" he smiled.

He locked his car and grabbed my hand. We walked in my building as if we were dating. His fingers were intertwined with mine, his thumb stroking my hand softly and gently.

I pushed the button of the top floor as we walked in the elevator. Charles walked in after me and leaned against the wall before pressing the emergency button.

The elevator immediately stopped.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him, frowning. Now people were gonna think we were stuck. "I am giving us a little time" he said as he stood in front of me, putting his hand against the wall.

"People will think we're stuck" I giggled as he kissed my neck, gently. "We are stuck" he mumbled as his lips went from my neck to my lips.

He had one hand against the wall and the other was resting on my cheek. He pressed his lips against mine and I just gave in.
I didn't care that we were standing in an elevator right now, I wanted to taste him, feel his touches.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I parted my lips slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside.
Our lips only parted for brief moments to catch our breath.

But we were interrupted by the sound of the elevator. It stopped at my floor. We didn't even realize that it has started working again.

Charles quickly turned around before grabbing my hand. "Perfect timing" he laughed as he pulled me with him.

It didn't take us long to reach my bedroom, we already lost half of our clothes on the way there.
We wanted this both so much, we wanted to feel each other.

He laid me down on the bed, softly and caring. We were both just wearing our underwear and I could feel his skin against mine as he got on top of me.

He kissed my shoulder down to my collarbone. I let out a soft moan as I felt his lips brushing against my boobs, down to my belly.

"You're completely sure right?" He asked softly, looking up at me. I nodded.
Maybe it was the wine, maybe it were his kisses, but I've never felt so sure about anything in my life.

As he pulled my panties off, I reached to my bedside table, grabbing a condom and giving it to him with a smile. "You came prepared" he smirked, grabbing it out of my hand.

In normal circumstances I would want him to kiss me even longer, touch me, touch him, but we both couldn't wait.
I wanted to feel him, I waited so long for this.

I let out a soft moan as I felt every inch of Charles inside of me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling.

I moved my hips slowly with his movements as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Charles buried his face against my neck, letting out soft groans.

His pace got a little faster, deeper, more intense as he started to kiss my neck. "You feel so good" he mumbled. He was soft and gently, just as I imagined.

He put one hand next to my head, the other one on my cheek as he looked down at me.
He was still moving slowly in me while his eyes were staring into mine.

It was in that moment I realized I was in love with Charles.