thirty-four

Noa's POV

I woke up in Lando's arms after an amazing night. I told him pretty much everything that happened between Charles and I.

Pretty much.

I decided to leave some things out, I didn't want him to absolutely hate Charles.

I was laying on Lando's chest, he was honestly so perfect. Very different from Charles, but I wasn't gonna compare them anymore.

Lando's fingers brushed against my back, it was a sign he was awake as well.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning" I said softly. He groaned a little but I could still see the smile on his face.

I crawled next to him and put my face against his neck. His arms were wrapped around mine.
I still remember last night and I bet he did too.

It was amazing, my heart was beating so fast. I honestly don't know were I got the guts from but I had to show him I liked him, a lot.

Charles definitely wanted to kiss me the other night, but I didn't. I was completely falling for Lando. He was the only one I wanted to kiss.

"Breakfast?" His voice was low and rough. Definitely a turn on. "Breakfast" I nodded.

I got up and grabbed one of Lando's shirts. I quickly put it on while Lando got up as well. "You better put some pants on as well" he mumbled as he looked at me.

I chuckled. "Oh no I am going like this" I laughed, showing him my legs. He shook his head. "No you're not" he threw some jogging pants in my direction.

I obviously wasn't gonna go like this, I just wanted to tease him but I guess he wasn't in the mood for jokes.

————————-

"So you're gonna stay for a week?" Daniel asked as we were sitting on a table together. I nodded as I was eating breakfast.

"Cool, so you're coming with us?" He asked. I frowned. With them to where? Lando didn't tell me.

I quickly looked at Lando, who was already ready to explain everything. "We are going to a chalet with a couple of drivers" he explained.

"Oh okay sounds fun" I smiled a little. He probably didn't want me there, he would've asked me if he actually wanted me there.

Daniel realized I didn't know so he quickly dropped the subject.

"The eggs are good" Daniel said, trying to break the silence. I could see how Zak rolled his eyes at him.

I really liked this team.

Once we finished breakfast, Lando and I went back to his room. We both took a shower and got dressed into something more appropriate.

I grabbed my stuff, I had to go back to Nyra, she probably wondered when I was coming back.

"So are you going with us?" Lando asked all of a sudden. Was he serious right now?

He didn't ask me, nor did he ask me to be his girlfriend. We were just friends who occasionally kissed, I hated that.

"Do you want me there? You never told me about it?" Lando looked at me, confused. "Of course I want you to be there"

"I just forgot" he walked up to me, brushing his fingers against my arm. "I really want you to be there"

I sighed, I also really wanted to come with him but Nyra would be alone, she probably won't like that.

But how could I say no to a couple of days with him?

"Is it just some drivers and their girlfriends?" I asked, Lando nodded in response. "Probably just Kelly and Isa" it would be a good opportunity to get to know them too.

I nodded. "Okay I'll come" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips against his a couple of times.

"I am so extremely lucky to have you" he mumbled on my lips.

But he didn't have me - I wasn't his girlfriend.

I would really like to be his girlfriend. But he didn't seem to care at all.