two.

His offer was too good to ignore. I was bored and he seemed fun to hang out with. He didn't have a plan, it was obvious by the way we were just walking around. 
He probably didn't live in Monaco for very long, I had a feeling he had no idea where he was going.

"We're lost, aren't we?" I couldn't hide my smirk. I knew exactly where we were. I lived here my entire life, but I wasn't gonna tell him that. 

He shook his head, trying to be as convincing as possible. "We are most definitely not lost" his British accent was thick, kinda hot as well. "I'm just showing you around the more hidden places"

He had definitely no idea where we were. This wasn't a hidden place, we were just walking on a normal street, nothing special about it. "I can see that" I nodded. "There are not many people who discovered this place yet" I said sarcastically as we walked passed a lot of tourists. 

"You're an impatient little brat" he laughed. I noticed how he quickly looked at me, probably trying to figure out if he took it too far. 

Fortunately for him, I wasn't that sensitive. "And you are lost" I nudged him laughing. His face couldn't hide the fact that he was relieved by my answer. 

As I was about to make a left turn, he quickly stopped me. "Hold on now" he smirked. His British accent was even thicker than before. 

I titled my head as I looked at him. The only way we could go was left so what was he planning? "We're going up" he pointed at the top of the mountain. I knew there was a little hiking pad that went up the hill, but I never ever wanted to do that. 

I guess I was a spoiled brat.

"Do we have to?" I was using my best puppy eyes, it usually worked on my dad. He just rolled his eyes and gestured me to follow him. I guess it didn't work on him. 

We started hiking up the mountain. I was already out of breath, it was not like I was terribly out of shape, but I just didn't enjoy things like this very much. "So do you this often?" Lando broke the silence.

I looked at him, it looked like he was used to this kind of climb. He was a professional athlete so obviously he was. "What? Climb mountains?" I chuckled, trying to hide the fact that I was tired already.

"No" he laughed. He has a cute laugh. "Attend boring events like that" he continued. Ha, if he only knew how many times I had to attend things like that. 

I was tempted to tell him, but he would probably judge me, or not wanna hang out with me anymore. "More than I'd like to" 

He titled his head a little, waiting for me to explain further, but I wasn't. Not yet atleast. 

After I almost died a couple of times, we finally reached the top of the mountain. I had to admit, that it was beautiful. It had the best view over Monaco. 

We both sat down on the edge. How did he even discover this place? 
I was trying not to look at him too obvious, so I was side eyeing him. He was rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, he definitely wasn't dressed to hike up a mountain, I wasn't either. 
I looked at his arms, he was tanned and his veins were clearly visible. 
Focus Noa, focus.

"Do you take all the girls you run off with here?" I scoffed. I had to admit that it was a beautiful place to sit. I lived here all my life and I never discovered this place, because I was too lazy to hike up the hill. 

He put his elbows on his knees, letting his head rest on his hand. "Only the pretty ones" he smirked. I didn't realize he was actually this smooth.

But he left me speechless, which didn't happen very often. It almost never happened and he did that. 

We sat there for a while, in total silence. I guess he enjoyed some silence too, just like I did. I wasn't ready to go but Lando got up and put his hand out. "Let's go little brat" he joked. 

I grabbed his hand, pulling myself up. Just as he was about to let go of my hand, I pushed him a little. He took a step back, almost falling but he was an F1 driver, he had some damn reflexes. 

"Oops, I lost my balance" I laughed as I quickly took a few steps back. 

He looked at me, his smile almost covered his entire face. "I didn't know I was that mesmerizing" 

God, has this guy an answer for everything? "Well, you're not" It's all I could say. He caught me off guard. Another thing not many people could.