forty-nine.

Lando's POV

The summerbreak went by way too fast. We went on an incredible vacation together and Noa and I had sex for the first time. It was amazing. We grew even closer if that was possible.

We were in Belgium for the next race, most of my friends and family decided to come to the race as well.

Spa was always special, it was an amazing track but also very dangerous.

Noa wasn't here yet, she had to go to Monaco first and would fly over tomorrow. I was excited to see her again.

I walked through the paddock and looked at the Mercedes hospitality. She told me she would support me whatever decision I make, but even I wasn't sure what the best decision was.

"Did you have a nice vacation?" Max walked next to me. I nodded. "Did you?" I looked at him and he nodded as well. "Spend some time with the family"

"So I've heard that Toto offered you a seat for next year" I quickly looked at Max. How did he know? "Where did you hear that?"

"Christian was talking about it to Helmut - saying that they should be in contact with you too" Fuck, if Christian knew then it wouldn't take long before it reached Zak's ears.

"I personally think you should take the Red Bull seat" he nudged me laughing. "Oh yeah I would love to take your seat mate" I laughed as I patted his back.

If Christian decided to be in contact with me too, then it would be horrible. How was I supposed to make a decision between those three teams?

He walked in his hospitality but I still had to walk a bit further. Top teams stayed in front of the paddock while we were just a midfield team.
I hated that walk, I wanted to be in one of those top teams.

"Lando, good to see you again" A soft woman's voice came from behind me. I turned my head and saw Charlotte smiling at me.

She opened her arms and hugged me. I didn't know when we got this close or how this happened but she really opened up to me lately. "Hi Char, how was your summer?"

"It was okay" she shrugged her shoulders before looking around. "Is Noa not here?" I shook my head. "No she isn't, she-"

"Lando, can you hurry up?" My trainer was looking and pointing at his watch as he gestured me to come to him.

"I am sorry, I really need to hurry" I chuckled, I brushed my hand against her arm and kissed her cheek quickly. I really don't know why I did that but it just felt as if I needed to do that.

Jon looked at me with a raised eyebrow as I joined him in my drivers room. He quickly gestured at the massage table. "Hurry up" he rolled his eyes and so did I.

What was the hurry all of a sudden? I quickly changed out of my clothes and into my racing suit and jumped on the massage table. "Was that Charlotte?" he asked as he started massaging me. "Uh-huh"

"Didn't know you guys were close" We had a talk in the paddock and now we were close? It was nothing, why was he making a big deal out of this?

"It's nothing man, she's just a friend" I said and just in that moment my phone went off, it was laying on the table so Jon looked at it first. "You're sure?" he chuckled as he handed me the phone.

Charlotte

Hi Lando
Good seeing you again.
Are you free for dinner tonight?

Okay, I had to admit that I didn't expect this but she was dating Charles and I was dating Noa. We we both happy with out partners so why would it be weird?