Left To Die

-Alice POV-

Beat me. That's what they had done to me. They had beaten me.

They used whatever they could find. They had used a chain, a belt, a lead pipe, a rope, and some days it was just them hitting me.

This must've been what it was like for Steve.

Starved, suffering, and left to die.

I wonder if he even knows I'm gone. I wonder if anyone at SHEILD knows I'm gone.

Fury is known for keeping secrets. I better not be another one of his dark secrets.

Some days, they would let me have a little bit of food, maybe a cup of water. But on those days, they would beat me the hardest. The food wouldn't stay down, it would just come right back up. So, in all honest reality, I never had good days.

I tried to keep my mind off the pain as much as I could. That was hard to do, but somehow I managed to do it.

I often thought of the times when Steve would dance with me in our apartment. He always played music from his time. And I listened to it so much, I practically knew every song. He would spin me around and dip me. He would sweep me off my feet and spin me around, kissing me in the process.

I snap myself away from my daydream. And that's when I realize that I'm actually crying. I wipe my tears away with my hand.

"Oh Steve... Would you please dance with me?" I muttered to myself.

I slowly began humming a tune, and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

-Steve POV-

I know where she is. She's in Iceland, the same place that I was.

I know that I don't have the strength to stand right now, let alone I don't even think I can walk. But Alice gives me strength. And that's all that matters.

I have to get out of here. I have to find Alice. I know where she is, so I have to go after her. Nothing can stop me now.

No one else can rescue her.

I need to save her.

So, that's where I'm going. Tonight.

I breaking out, and saving Alice. I know that she would do the same for me.

Don't worry Alice, I'm coming.