A Day Off

Steve, being the quick healer that he is, was up walking and running in no time. He doesn't like to sit still, so he's always running around and doing something.

Fury sent Natasha and Clint off to the west coast. They we instructed to take down the bases on that side of the U.S.

That gave Steve and I some time off. So, like usual, we were going to spend it together.

I knew just where we were going to go.

A waterpark!

Steve was hesitant at first, but as soon as we boarded the jet, he was instantly excited.

"Have you ever been to a waterpark?" I asked Steve.

"Not that I can remember. I'm still partially confused as to what a waterpark is." Steve admits.

I chuckle, "Well, grandpa, a waterpark is like an amusement park except they use water to power to the rides."

"So, you get wet?" He asked.

"You can always sit by the pool if you don't want to get wet, but come on, you're supposed to get wet at the waterpark!" I say, my excitement was obviously showing.

The jet landed outside the building, and Steve and I exited the jet.

"It's inside the building?" He asked.

"Yep. Come on!" I yelled excitedly. I grabbed Steve's hand a dragged him into the waterpark.

Steve went to change into his swim trunks. I had left to change as well. My bikini was completely ironic. It had the print of the American flag. I had done that purposely, after all, I am dating Captain America.

I left the changing room, looking up and down the hallway for Steve. He stood by the door to the men's bathroom, sandals on his feet and a towel around his neck. His white t-shirt was tight on him, revealing every single muscle on his chest and arms. I had forgotten to bring my bathing suit cover-up, so I had just stepped out in my bikini, my bag of clothes was being held in my right hand.

Steve noticed me, doing a double-take.

"Wow. Look at you." He smiled, the tone in his voice was sexy.

I slowly turned on my toes, enjoying this moment. He takes my hand and holds it, turning me back towards him.

"Oh, thank you." I reply smiling.

"Really? The American flag?" He questions my choice of the bathing suit.

"What better way to support my boyfriend than to wear his logo?!" I exclaimed as we walked into the waterpark, hand in hand.

-

"Alice what are you thinking?!" Steve exclaimed as a I dragged him over to the bucket, which dumps water on you.

"Come on!" I say excitedly.

"Alice what? What?" He was confused.

But before he could say anything else, the bucket tipped over and dumped water all over us and several other little kids. Steve wrapped his arms around me, trying to keep me dry as the water came crashing down. I had gotten drenched, but I didn't care. I coughed when I got some water up my nose. Steve let me go and began to pat my back.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah." I chocked out between coughs.

I looked up at Steve. He still hadn't taken off his shirt. His white t-shirt was soaked all the way through, and every single muscle was showing.

"I guess we all got a little wet." Steve says, pulling his wet shirt off of his chest.

"Come on. We've got all day, let's enjoy this day off." I say, taking him by the hand.

We spent the rest of the day, laughing and screaming on all of the rides. Within no time, Steve loved the waterpark and acted like a five year old on all of the larger raft rides. I, of course, acted like a five year old as well.