Alive?

-Steve POV-

"Can you fly this jet?" I order at a young SHEILD agent. He steps back before he nods his head.

"Get me to Iceland." I command, stepping into the jet.

"But, Captain Rogers, didn't you just return from another mission? I thought you were in the hospital!" He calls out to me.

"I was in the hospital." I answer sternly. I strap on my helmet as the young agent sits in the pilot's chair. He flips a few switches before the jet roars to life.

I quickly sit in one of the seats. I don't exactly have permission to leave. Not only that, but I'm not in good health either.

Dizziness swept over me as the jet took off of the helicarrier. My head was a mess right now, but it will be alright in a few hours.

In a few hours, I will have my Alice again. And all will be peaceful, once again.

-Alice POV-

The pain, still lingering, was finally beginning to fade away. However, it was still there.

It was always there.

The metal door just about flew off he hinges. The man with the metal arm was back, and with him, several other men.

They stood around me, their guns in their hands and ready to fire.

The man with the metal arm grabbed me and forced me to my feet. I tried to break free from him, but every time I tried, his metal hand would clasp my arm even harder then before.

"Let me go!" I cried out.

"Stay quiet!" One man yelled from behind me.

They forced me down a long dark hallway before they shoved me into a darkened room. I fell to my knees on the floor.

"First the bring me the captain. Now they bring me his most valuable possession. It's been a long time, Miss Mathews." The male voice speaks.

I looked up at the man in front of me. He was sitting behind a desk. His hands were folded and his face had no expression.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Cole Mathews.

My twin brother that died five years ago in a car accident.

Or did he?