Alone Time

I flashed a fake smile as I took the key from the woman behind the desk. Steve and I had managed to find a small hotel in the center of the small city. We managed to find a small room that we could share. Steve was a bit hesitant at first about sharing a bedroom together when we first moved in, back at our apartment. But he got use to it. However, since we are on the run, we can't exactly go to our apartment.

I had gone to take a shower. I changed into my pajamas afterwards. I slowly stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. Steve was wearing a white tank top with a pair of jogging shorts.

"How was your shower?" He asks.

"Wet." I replied sarcastically.

Steve smirked as he unpacked a few things fro his bag. I began to dig through my bag, pulling out my toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and hairbrush. I stepped into the bathroom and brushed out my hair. After that, I brushed my teeth. Steve entered the bathroom. He smiled at me.

"What?" I asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"It doesn't matter what you do, you're always cute." He commented.

I blushed slightly as he walked behind me, holding my waist. He wraps his strong arms around me, making me feel secure. He nuzzles his face into my neck and softly kisses me. I chuckled lightly.

"You know, eventually I'm going to have to spit out this toothpaste." I chuckled.

Steve smiled and pulled his head away from my neck, still leaving his hands on my waist. I spit out my toothpaste and wiped my mouth. I turned around towards Steve.

"You know, it's just the two of us." I smiled.

"Yeah, I knew that."

"So, we finally have some alone time." I smirked.

Steve chuckled lightly and looked down at his feet. I could tell he was getting my hints.

"Where are you going with this, Alice?" Steve asks. I raise my eyebrows twice. Steve smirks as he finally puts the pieces together. I chuckle before I lean in and kiss him softly. Steve kisses me back, but then he pushes me away.

"Alice, no." He states.

I try to kiss him again, but he stops me once more.

"No, Alice." He repeats.

I stand back for a minute before I begin to question my actions. I realize how stupid I was acting. That was embarrassing.

"I'm sorry." I mutter.

"No, don't be. That time will come, but I just want to marry you first." Steve answers honestly.

I smile as he talks about marriage. I really do want to marry Steve. He is perfect for me, and he always tells me how much he needs me in his life. Some day, I will marry Steve.

That, I am certain of.