Shut Up And Dance

Immediately, Shut Up And Dance begins to blast over the speakers. Let me make this clear, I LOVE THIS SONG!

Tony grabbed Pepper and they both began to dance. Steve knew that this was my favorite song. He knows that I want to dance to it. He stands from his chair and walks over to me. He takes my hand and guides me to the open floor.

"Alice, you know that I can't dance. Just thought I'd give you a warning." Steve whispers in my ear.

"Steve, you need to just listen to the song. Just shut up and dance." I say, before I release from his grip. I start dancing like a lunatic. Tony and Pepper laugh at my dancing, but before long, they were dancing crazily too. Steve just stood there, a smirk across his face. But just before the chorus hits, Steve shrugs his shoulders and then busts out dancing.

Bruce, Natasha, and Clint join the dance party, and start dancing. It wasn't long before I was belting out in song.

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said "you're holding back"
She said "shut up and dance with me"
This woman is my destiny
She said "oh, shut up and dance with me"

Steve gave me a look. But he simply laughed. He grabbed my hand and spun me around and around before he dipped me. I giggled and kissed him quickly on the lips. He stood me back up and we continued to dance.

As the last chorus rolled around, Steve spun me again, before he pulled me close to him. I ran into his chest, due to him spinning me so hard. He looked at me and smiled.

He began to mouth the chorus, "Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me. I said your holding back."

I mouthed back "Shut up and dance with me."

"This woman is my destiny." He mouthed.

"Oh, Shut up and dance-" I mouthed, but he cut me off with a long kiss.

I throw my arms around his neck and he sweeps me off my feet, spinning me in a circle. He never drops me, and he never broke the kiss.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You might love each other very much, but lay off on the kissing!" Tony yells.

We ignore him and continue to kiss. As the song ends, Steve places me back on the ground.

I smile and rest my head against his chest. His strong arms wrap around me and hold me tightly.

"I love you, Alice." He whispers.

"I love you too." I reply.