The Next Morning

The sunlight came streaming in through the windows. The warm glow sent a soft heat flowing into the room. I smile when I feel Steve's hand resting on my bare waist.

That's when I remember last night.

Last night. What a night that was.

I softly turn over in the bed and see Steve still asleep. His bare chest was softly rising and falling as he slept.

I smile as I softly stand from the bed and steal one of his t-shirts. It's so big on me that it looks like a nightgown.

I walk into the kitchen and frown. We have a full kitchen, however we have no food for the kitchen. I guess I will just have to wait until Steve wakes up, then we can go to the lobby and have breakfast.

I walk to the cabinets and find a glass in one of them. I fill it up with water and take a sip.

I walk into the living room area and look to my left. A glass sliding door led out onto the balcony. I pull the glass door open with my one free hand and step outside. The warm summer breeze felt great. The view from the balcony was incredible. I could see much more from the balcony than the window.

I set the glass down on the table, then leaned against the railing on the balcony. The breeze whipped my hair all around.

A pair of strong arms suddenly grabbed my waist. I jumped a little and gasped, but it was only Steve.

"Morning, beautiful." He kisses my neck.

"I could get use to that." I chuckle.

Steve spins me around and kisses me softly, "Last night was amazing." He says.

"Yeah, it sure was." I smile.

I tip my head back onto his chest. His arms surround me.

"It's so beautiful here." I say, mesmerized by the amazing view. "You sure know how to plan a honeymoon." I smile.

"Thank you." He responds.

I spin around towards him and kiss him again, "Are you hungry?"

"I might be." He replies.

"Let's get dressed and then go down to the lobby to have breakfast." I suggest.

Steve nods. I pick up my glass from the table before I head back inside.

-

"So what should we do today?" I ask Steve. We both just finished eating breakfast.

He wiped his face with a napkin before he spoke, "We could walk down to the park where the tower is, if you'd like."

I nod my head and smile.

"I wouldn't mind stopping at a couple of little shops. But I would hate to bored you." I say.

"I won't get bored, Alice. I'd like to look around the city too." He smiles.

I stand from my chair, "Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"