Christmas With The Captain

-Two Weeks Later, Christmas Day-

Steve was up late last night. I don't remember what time it was when he finally came to bed. I was too sleepy to recall anything.

I let him sleep in. Normally, he's up way before I am. He normally works out really early in the morning. By the time I'm awake, he's done his work out, taken a shower, changed his clothes, and has made some coffee. However, he needs to get some more sleep this morning.

I make a pot of coffee before I sneak over to the closet and pull out the gifts I had wrapped for him. I set them under the tree, hoping that every detail is perfect. I turn on the TV and cuddle up under the blanket.

Half an hour later, Steve wanders into the living room, rubbing the back of his neck and yawning.

"Sleep well?" I ask.

"Slept later than I would've liked too. But other than that, I slept well." He yawned.

"Coffee's in the kitchen." I grin.

He returns with a large mug filled to the brim with coffee. He sits down on the couch, wrapping his arm around me. He kisses my temple.

"Let's open presents." I suggest.

Steve smiles before he takes another sip of his coffee. I crouch by the tree and pull out a present I had gotten for Steve. I walk back to the couch and hand it to him. I giggle as Steve tears off the paper. This was too brilliant. I got him a book. Not just any book.

Technology For Dummies

I chuckle silently to myself before Steve gives me a wicked grin. That's when I buried my face in my hands. I was laughing too hard. It was too funny. When I saw it at the bookstore, I had to get it. Steve chuckled, finding it humorous as well.

"My turn." He grinned before he grabbed a present from the tree. It was wrapped in purple wrapping paper. I tore off the paper and opened the box. It was a simple dark blue shirt. It had text written across the front.

I Love Captain America

I can't help but giggle when I see it. Steve smiles.

"Where did you buy this?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, I actually ordered it off of the internet." He answers.

"Whoa, whoa! You're telling me you actually ordered this off the internet by yourself?" I began to laugh.

"No, I had to ask Clint to help me. It was too confusing." Steve smiles.

"Well, I love it." I smile before I kiss him.

After an hour of laughing, exchanging gifts, drinking coffee, and cuddling. The living room floor was covered in wrapping paper. We were completely covered with wrapping paper. Steve sat next to me on the floor. My head was resting on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, Alice." He whispered before he kissed the top of my head.

"Merry Christmas, Steve."