Metal

-Alice POV-

Time... Passes... So... Slowly...

I've lost track of time, and I don't even know what day it is. I hope that whatever day it is, whatever month it is, Steve hasn't forgotten about me.

It can't be too many days that have passed. Steve would still be in the hospital right now, if I had to guess. I hope Steve will request a mission for my rescue. Better yet, he just leaves to save me without telling anyone. But that depends on how long Fury keeps my disappearance a mystery.

As soon as Steve finds out, I'm sure he will come for me.

The large metal door swung open. The silhouette of a large man was clearly visible. However, the hallway lights were so bright to my eyes, I couldn't see his face.

"How does it feel to be in the same position as your boyfriend? How does it feel to be worthless?" The voice calls.

I squint my eyes, trying to block out the lights. Maybe then, I could see who the man really was.

"You see, all it took was one little button. I pushed one little button. And that's how I knew you were coming. It's not hard to hack into SHEILD, and I'm assuming that you knew that. But I pushed one button, and that's why you're here." He snarled.

"What do you want?" I grit through my teeth.

"I just want the same thing as everyone else. I want SHEILD to fall." He mutters.

His figure slowly walks towards me, until his feet are directly in front of me. I keep my head down, trying to ignore him. But it's impossible to do.

The gleam of his metal arm is so bright.

"Who are you?" I mutter.

"That's what they don't tell me." He mumbles before he slams his arm onto my back.

I'm crumble onto the floor, but then, just like that, he's gone. I've never seen this man before. He's never come into my room before. This is the first time he's tortured me.

He's leaving me breathless, and wishing I was dead.

But I can't die. I have a life to live and the most perfect man to live it with.

If he ever finds me.