Our First And Last Fight

"Stay away from me!" My voice squeaking slightly as I yell.

"Alice, what-" Steve begins.

"You! You idiot! You just had to take this random water bottle out of the hotel fridge! You just had to take it! It wasn't even yours! Steve what were you thinking?" I scream.

"We forgot to take water with us! I didn't expect it to be poisoned!" Steve argued back at me.

"You idiot! You should've had the smarts to know to check this random water bottle! Because of you, I'm going to die in less than an hour!"

"Alice! This isn't my fault! It's yours! You are the one who decided to drink out of the bottle!" Steve blamed me.

"Oh, so it's my fault that I drank out of the bottle that you gave me!" I retorted.

"Maybe I'm the one who gave it to you, but it was your choice. You didn't have to say yes! I was only trying to help you!"

"Yeah, well you sure helped me Steve! I'm going to die in less than an hour and there's nothing that you or I can do about it! This is all your fault!"

"This isn't my fault! It's never been my fault!"

"Well of this isn't your fault, then why don't you give me someone to blame!" I scream.

"What about your brother! Didn't you ever think about considering that this could be his fault! He's the one that poisoned the water!"

But before I could say anything else, my vision blurred and I hit the floor. Steve immediately changed. His anger melted away.

"Alice? Alice!" Steve was concerned.

"Still questioning how long you have to live, Alice?" Cole appeared at out nowhere.

"What did you do to her?" Steve asks.

"Simple. I lied to her. I told her that she had an hour to live. When in reality, she has five more minutes." Cole speaks.

Steve begins to panic as I begin to breathe slower. This is it. I know that I am gone for good this time. There's no one who could help us.

So is this how it ends? All That Steve will have to remember me by is just an argument? That's how we spent our final moments together?