CH 2

Dumb and Dumber

Jennie and Jisoo are on their way to Jisoo's house. His parents asked him to bring Jennie and Rosé for a dinner and they gladly accepted the offer.

Chaelisa were convoying them, they don't want to get stressed seeing the two being lovey dovey.

Jennie was holding Jisoo's phone, checking it. "Chu, why is this Nancy still bothering you?" Jennie asked getting irritated.

"Um. She's my classmate, Jendeuk. She's just asking something from me."

"Does she have to ask you? Only you? Why can't she just ask other people? Why does it have to be you?"

Jisoo chuckled at her nonstop questioning. "You're so cute Jen." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"And one more thing, she's asking you about eating out, going to amusement parks, going to their house. Is it part of school? I don't think so!" Jennie complained slumping herself on the backrest. "Did you met her family?"

"Not yet." He shortly replied.

She again face him. "Yet?! Why? Are you planning on going to her house?" She shouted, her face turned red in anger.

"That's not what I mean... why are you so mad anyway? I'm single. I can hang out with anyone I like." He reasoned out.

This made her even mad. "You mean you like her? Answer me Kim Jisoo!" Jisoo could only shake his head. Jennie is so possessive.

"You will not go to her house. Not when I'm not around!" She said in finality.

Jisoo stayed silent, she acts like a mad girlfriend. That's the reason why he don't date. Jennie would get mad and be jealous.

They arrived an hour before the dinner, they all greeted the Kim Couple, Jisoo's parents.

"Oh my lovely children!" Mommy Dara hugged them.

"We missed you Eomma!" Jennie said.

"I missed you too. Come here kids. Appa's in the living room." She dragged them in the house. They greeted Appa Kim and told the two girls to rest first, then he talked to the two boys.

Their dinner was filled with joy and laughter, courtesy of the boys.

"Ruby, Jisoo why don't you just date? I mean the two of you?" Appa Jiyong asked.

Jennie was surprised, while Jisoo just stayed cool. "Dad, Jennie has someone, and besides we're just best friends." Jisoo said eating.

"I never seen you date, Son."

"Don't worry, maybe in the next few months I'll have someone to introduce to you as my girlfriend." He happily said.

Jennie stopped eating and looked at Jisoo. She felt her heart twitched at the thought of other girls with Jisoo.

Rosé then was watching her best friend's moves, she wanted to know how will she react on what he said.

Seeing Jennie losing appetite by just hearing those things from Jisoo made her smile.

Jennie again just secretly confirmed her feelings for Jisoo.

After their dinner, the older couple told them to stay the night. Rosé and Lisa went to bed first, they have their own room inside the mansion that's because Jiyong Appa and Dara Eomma loves them a lot.

Jennie was inside her room, she can't sleep, tossing around the huge bed. She then took her phone out and stared at Jisoo's picture.

She went out on the veranda and think.