CH 98

Breath

"Jewwell wiww have a baby shoon!!" Yoong proudly told Hyeon's classmates in kindergarten who are playing with them in the playground. "Name'sh Boobewwy!"

The other kids laugh at him, "It's Bluebewwy not Boobewwy!" They told him.

Yoong pouted, then look at his Mommy's direction.

"You said you'we a big boy but you speak like a baby!" Hyeon's classmates kept teasing the poor boy.

"And youw baby's name is weiwd like you!" The other kid said and push him, making him tumble down on the ground.

Yoong stood up, and dusted his shorts off. "No! My baby'sh not weiwd! My baby ish pwetty wike Jewwell Mommy!" He shouted.

"Youw baby and youw Mommy awe ugly, like you and youw Daddy!" The kids laugh.

Hyeon then came running and gave Yoong a slice of sandwich from Rosé.

"Mommy said, Hyeon and Yoong will shawe." Hyeon who's starting to speak more clearly said but Yoong was looking down.

"Why Yoongie?" He asked noticing that he's not in the mood.

"The boysh laugh at Jewwell." He pouted. "The boysh shaid, Jewwell Mommy and Daddy and baby.. ugwy."

Hyeon look at his classmates, "That's not twue." He told the little boy then angrily turned to his classmates. "You shouldn't laugh at Hyeon's bwothew!" He said then hug Yoong.

"It's okay Yoongie, Hyeon Hyung is hewe to pwotect you." He pat the younger boy's back.

"Jewwell is not you'we bwothew! He's weiwd just like I saw in TV!"

"Yoongie isn't weiwd! Yoongie is cool!" Hyeon hold Yoong's hand then showed his classmates his fist, "Hyeon's gonna use this to you!"

"Hyeon! Yoong! Come over here!" Rosé called.

Hyeon quickly hide his hand then pulled Yoong, "Hyeon don't wanna play with you anymowe!" He said then walk to their Mothers with Yoong.

"Are you two enjoying?" Jennie quickly asked as soon as they stop in front of them.

"Yoongie and Hyeon and Seobaby will play at home!" Hyeon said then smiled at Yoong.

"You don't wanna play with your friends?" Rosé asked.

"Hyeon wants to play with Seobaby and Yoongie only."

"Okay! Let's go!" Rosé stood up carrying the sleeping Seohyun then hold Hyeon's hand, "Hold your brother's hand Sweetie." She told her Son.

Hyeon nodded and hold Yoong's hand.

They walk home while talking, Jennie look at her Son and noticed that he's sad.

"Yoongie, are you tired? You want Mommy to carry you?" She asked.

Yoong look up then shake his head, "No, Mommy wiww have a hawd time." He said that made Jennie smile.

Her Son is very thoughtful and responsible at such a young age. She tightened the hold on his hand.

They arrived at home, Hyeon and Seohyun run to the playroom to play while Yoong went to his parents room.

Jennie laid next to him, "Oppa, why are you sad?" She asked the little boy while caressing her huge tummy.

"Jewwell isn't shad." The little boy said.

"Yoongie, look at Mommy." She told the little boy.

Yoong turned to her, "What did Mommy told you about keeping a secret?" She asked.