CH 6

Vying

ChuLiChaeng went to the other suite to get Jennie, but the latter was just comfortably laying down the bed.

"By, we're going out! Come over here." Rosé called.

Jennie didn't mind them and just cover herself with the think blanket.

"What happened to her?" Lisa asked. Rosé moved closer to him.

"She saw Jisoo and I hugging, she also saw Jisoo kissing me on the cheek and told me he loves me." She whispered.

"What???" Lisa shouted. "Come here, you froward girl." Lisa dragged his girlfriend out of the suite that leaves Jisoo alone with Jennie.

Jisoo sighed and went to the bed. "Jen." He shake her.

"Jendeukie. Let's go out. We'll be celebrating my birthday outside." He continued to shake her.

The sulking girl sat up. "Why don't you go out and bring Rosie alone in a date?" She said pouting.

Jisoo went to hug her. "Jen. Chaeng is our best friend, like you and me." He said with a little bitter tone.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. Do you wanna have some friends with benefits thing with her? Go ahead!" She said crossing her arms.

"I'm not the type who would flirt girls, Jen. You know it, specially if the girl already has a boyfriend. So don't accuse me of flirting my best friend."

Jisoo stood up. "And I would do the same thing with you, if you got yourself a boyfriend, I won't bother you anymore. Cause as much as I want you and me together, we can't because you don't want to." He said and walk away.

Jennie was left alone, she quickly climbed down the bed and followed to stop him.

"I'm sorry Jichu!" She said and hugged him from the back.

Jisoo untangled her arms. "Let's go!" He smiled.

"No, let's stay for a little while." She said pulling him back to the bed. "I'm really sorry for what I've said. I was just jealous." She admitted.

Jisoo held her face. "Don't be jealous baby." He said and laid her back down on the bed.

"I love Chaengie as best friend. Not more than that." He put her on top of him. "And look at my neck, it has love bites from you." He joked.

"Should I put love bites all over your body to let the people know, you're mine?" She asked pouting.

"Do you want to? I'll let you put love bites all over me, if you let me do it to you too." He smiled as he tightened the hug on her waist.

"Give me a kiss, Love." He said.

Jennie leaned down and kiss him. "Hmm." He hummed as she bit his lower lip harshly and suck on it.

"You're mine." She whispered.

Jisoo pulled off and licked his lip. "Why did you bite me?" He asked.

"Because I love you!" She winked and stood up.

They went out, Rosé and Lisa were waiting for them. "What happened to your lip, Jisoo?" Lisa asked seeing it a little swollen.

"I bit his lip, why? Problem?" She asked.

Rosé just shake her head. The four of them went to a restaurant near the hotel. Jisoo was hugging her from the waist. "I love you!" He whispered.

Then a garçon approached them, handing them the Menu. They ordered the food and waited.