CH 33

Goodbye, Hello!!

"Alright! I won again!" Jennie cheered raising her hands in the air in happiness while straddling her boyfriend's lap.

Jisoo shake his head while holding her on her back to prevent her from falling.

They are in the living room, cherishing the moments together.

It's already late at night but they still wide awake.

"Come on Kim Jisoo don't play dumb and try to win against me!" She said and pound her boyfriend's chest.

"I don't know how to play this Jen!" Jisoo complained and take the phone on her.

"I already explained it to you! I won five times! And I will get my reward later!" She smirked.

Jisoo rest his head on the sofa and played again and tried to exceed her high score.

He won't let her win since he knew Jennie's up to something.

"Come on!" She said and leaned forward and watch him play.

"Jendeukie.. don't move too much! I getting distracted with you!" He complained. "It's much better if you sit beside me."

Jennie crossed her arms. "No! I like straddling your lap." She said hardheadedly.

"Alright, but don't distract me okay?" He said and continued playing.

Jennie leaned again, their foreheads glued together while looking down on the phone.

"Argh!" He groaned aa he lose again.

Jennie celebrated and take the phone from him and played too.

"How could you be so good in that game?" He asked staring at her face while caressing her waist.

"Don't do that! You're playing dirty tricks on me." She warned her eyes still glued on the screen.

Her boyfriend laugh, Jennie is so serious in playing the game. "What do you get from playing that?" He asked.

"I'll punish you later and get a reward." She said then squealed again.

"You won again?" He asked and she nodded furiously.

"Sixth time Kim Jisoo!" She showed him six fingers. "I won six times!!"

Her boyfriend take the phone away and pulled her kissing her neck. "What punishment will I get?" He asked.

The blonde caressed his hair that's kissing her neck and think. "Hmm. You won't sleep in my room? Is that a very good punishment?" She asked.

Jisoo stop kissing and look at her that made the blonde pout. Jennie was trying to pull him to kiss her neck once again but Jisoo is shaking his head.

"I'm not gonna kiss you if you kick me out of the room." He said and put her down on the couch.

Jennie straddled him again. "Okay.. I'm taking it back!" She said and leaned her head backwards. Jisoo smiled and kissed her neck once again.

"It's better if we only have rewards and not punishments." He mumbled and nip her skin.

"Ugh!" She groaned. "It hurts." She said and pulled his head to look at her.

"What rewards will I get?" She asked as she leaned forward to give his lips a suck.

"Hmm." Jisoo pushed her. "Let's just watch TV." He said but the blonde shake her head.

"What does my baby Jendeuk wants?" He asked her.

Jennie was biting her lips while staring at his handsome face. "This.." She said then kissed him sloppily.